Police arrest gang of migrants after homeless man set alight on Christmas day

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Police Hunt Gang of Migrants After Homeless Man Set Alight on Christmas Day
Berlin police released security camera pictures as part of their hunt for a gang of young migrants who they believe attempted to murder a homeless man in Christmas day by setting him alight.

"The worsening security situation on Berlin’s subway system, where criminal migrants choose to congregate and prey on travellers. Breitbart London
reported in February 2016 on the Kottbusser subway stop, a high-traffic station for its proximity to popular bars and night spots, which had become a haven for migrant criminals.

Now more associated with drug use, pickpockets, and sexual abuse the station had descended to a “very, very bad” situation, according to reports"......................

and then watch this Video Oh this poor woman

---------------------------------
Sooner or later people are going to get real sick of this bs from these people acting like savages. Oh the irony of Coming to America..

When I last lived in Germany, you could travel confidently and safely on the subway or walk down the streets without any fear or trepidation at all. I'm guessing that has ended. What a shame.

When I last lived in Germany, you could travel confidently and safely on the subway or walk down the streets without any fear or trepidation at all. I'm guessing that has ended. What a shame.

You are oh so right.

The nine hundred thousand Muslims Merkel let come to Germany have made it far from safe.

My brother was stationed there and he told me it was one of the safest places he'd ever been.

If the German Govt. had a few brain cells they would kick all the Muslims out and protect their citizens.

Merkel is one dumb ass.

Forum List

Back