Police: Bar-Noar shooting suspect incriminates himself

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Investigators believe one of the suspects in the deadly 2009 shooting at the Barnoar gay youth center in Tel Aviv opened fire inside the center and killed Nir Katz, 26, and Liz Trubeshi, 16. Eleven other people were injured in the shooting attack. Police believe two other suspects aided the shooter.

The Tel Aviv Magistrate's Court on Thursday extended the suspects' remand by 11 days.

A fourth suspect, a well-known figure within the LGBT community, was arrested overnight.

Police officials said the shooting is not defined as a hate crime, adding that the suspects were under surveillance for months. The police representative at the remand hearing said the main suspect incriminated himself during his interrogation and became agitated after being told there was evidence against him.

Police: Gay center shooting suspect incriminates himself - Israel News, Ynetnews

-------

%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%A8%20%D7%9B%D7%A5.jpg

In this horrible attack me and my friends lost Nir.

Nir was the older brother if my fitness guide, Chen Katz.

I knew him, he was a wonderful person and always kind to everyone who knew him. It was an honor to call him one of my closest friends. one with such a pure heart, lovable personality and a true magnificent soul.

You were a wonderful friend, Nir.

I still mourn for you.

Forum List

Back