Police Charge Big Pharma Boss With Falsifying His Covid Vaccination Status

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

June 6, 2022 by www.eutimes.net

Home » Crimes, Europe » Police Charge Big Pharma Boss With Falsifying His Covid Vaccination Status.

Jose Maria Fernandez Sousa-Faro, president of European pharmaceuticals giant PharmaMar, has been charged by police with being falsely vaccinated against Covid-19. Dr. Sousa-Faro has been caught up in a scandal in Europe involving people being added to the National Immunization Registry in exchange for large sums of money, with many of them familiar faces and household names.
Police allege that Sousa-Faro arranged to be injected with a saline solution instead of a Covid-19 vaccination and paid thousands of dollars to have his name added to Spain’s immunization register, as confirmed by police sources and reported by El Periodico de Espana.

Dr. Sousa-Faro is among more than 2,200 celebrities and European elites on the list drawn up by National Police of those falsely vaccinated against Covid.

Don't worry, nothing to see here folks.

WTF, who cares. It's none of my business. Charged? hahaahahahahahahahahaha too stupid for words.

We already know that Europe is chock full of authoritarians, who capitalize on the fact that their citizenry enjoy no rights with in comes to government dictates....But hey, let's be more like them.....pfft.

Those who refuse to take Trump's advice; Safe and Effective, have a choice to either defy or falsify.

The law still applies 'until' fascism takes the place of democracy.

STFU, duck, you profess fascism every day and your too stupid to realize it.
He chose to 'falsify' and prematurely on account of fascism is still being held at bay at least, my friend.
Now he needs to suffer the appropriate punishment.

From my pond: All Canadian Mallards agree with me.

He chose to 'falsify' and prematurely on account of fascism is still being held at bay at least, my friend.

Yep, I can see you leader of ducks

Home » Crimes, Europe » Police Charge Big Pharma Boss With Falsifying His Covid Vaccination Status.

Jose Maria Fernandez Sousa-Faro, president of European pharmaceuticals giant PharmaMar, has been charged by police with being falsely vaccinated against Covid-19. Dr. Sousa-Faro has been caught up in a scandal in Europe involving people being added to the National Immunization Registry in exchange for large sums of money, with many of them familiar faces and household names.
Police allege that Sousa-Faro arranged to be injected with a saline solution instead of a Covid-19 vaccination and paid thousands of dollars to have his name added to Spain’s immunization register, as confirmed by police sources and reported by El Periodico de Espana.

Dr. Sousa-Faro is among more than 2,200 celebrities and European elites on the list drawn up by National Police of those falsely vaccinated against Covid.

Of course the left wing media misses the actual story here. They focus on this person breaking the law and faking a vax, when the story is, the people making this shit won’t take it yet the government forces you too.

Rich people are not exempt from abject nuttery.

You’re focusing on the wrong thing. Instead of looking for harsh punishment why the fuck aren’t you asking why pharmaceutical CEO’s aren’t wanting to take their own vaccines?

Forum List

Back