Police cheer Trump after jabs at mayors

Is this like the applause he got from the FBI when it was actually his own people he brought in to clap at his drivel?
No.

It's like Obama putting fake doctors in doctor white coats, prior to screwing the American people with Obamacare.

That didn't happen.
Yeah....your Messiah would never deceived...but that MFer Trump is nothing but a GD LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama sure did get a lot of cops shot. Of course, the elite 1% establishment media ignored that....but that Trump is guilty of EVERYTHING!!!

I wonder has the media reported and pictured the perp who killed that Indiana cop earlier this week? I can't find it. Makes one naturally suspicious.

Indiana police officer dubbed ‘Teddy Bear’ gunned down after responding to car crash
They'll cover it up as long as possible. Most likely be black meskin or some other breed.

I don't know if the media will cover it up. Leftists have always been proud to side with evil each and every time. They're glad the cops support trump because liberals consider the police the enemy.
Well they are under heavy scrutiny at times, but only by their own actions...
Yeah...white cops deserve to be shot by black men.

Is this like the applause he got from the FBI when it was actually his own people he brought in to clap at his drivel?
No.

It's like Obama putting fake doctors in doctor white coats, prior to screwing the American people with Obamacare.

That didn't happen.
Have you forgotten or are you just a dupe for the establishment?
hero_doctors50states_LJ-0105.jpg

Obama sure did get a lot of cops shot. Of course, the elite 1% establishment media ignored that....but that Trump is guilty of EVERYTHING!!!

I wonder has the media reported and pictured the perp who killed that Indiana cop earlier this week? I can't find it. Makes one naturally suspicious.

Indiana police officer dubbed ‘Teddy Bear’ gunned down after responding to car crash
They'll cover it up as long as possible. Most likely be black meskin or some other breed.

I don't know if the media will cover it up. Leftists have always been proud to side with evil each and every time. They're glad the cops support trump because liberals consider the police the enemy.

Makin crap up . It's usually psycho white gun nuts shooting cops .

No.

obama-doctors-obamacare.jpg

Fake doctors for a fake health care bill.

Ahahaha I remember the lab coat props, Dem's the fake party, their props are fake, their news is fake, wait do Dem's even exist or are they fake too? :eusa_think:

You mean their own actions that were investigated and found no wrong doing; some even vindicated by a grand jury?

You mean their own actions that were investigated and found no wrong doing; some even vindicated by a grand jury?
The ones in prison would be a better bet..

stats or you are a racist liar.....what percentage makes up "usually"

Where do you get your stats? Let's see what they say . Or are you the racist liar .?

Where do you get your stats? Let's see what they say . Or are you the racist liar .?
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

you are the one who made the assertion. I didnt. I didnt assert that most cops are shot by one or the other demographic group. YOU DID

Obama never liked or defended our Cops. Cops knew it.

Trump loves & defends our Cops. Cops know it.

It's been a damn nice change.

See a Cop, thank a Cop.

If you see a Police Officer today, thank that Police Officer for what he does.

Do this everyday.

Thanks.

the police officers also cheered when Trump told them to be vicious and beat up criminals badly, which was an amazing moment.

"i have a simple message to folks who are gang members and criminal aliens threatening our people: WE WILL FIND YOU! WE WILL ARREST YOU! AND WE WILL DEPORT YOU!" - President Trump

rousing applause ensued...

Forum List

Back