Police cheer Trump after jabs at mayors

"i have a simple message to folks who are gang members and criminal aliens threatening our people: WE WILL FIND YOU! WE WILL ARREST YOU! AND WE WILL DEPORT YOU!" - President Trump

rousing applause ensued...
Deport them behind that awesome Wall, right?

Obama sure did get a lot of cops shot. Of course, the elite 1% establishment media ignored that....but that Trump is guilty of EVERYTHING!!!

I wonder has the media reported and pictured the perp who killed that Indiana cop earlier this week? I can't find it. Makes one naturally suspicious.

Indiana police officer dubbed ‘Teddy Bear’ gunned down after responding to car crash
They'll cover it up as long as possible. Most likely be black meskin or some other breed.

I don't know if the media will cover it up. Leftists have always been proud to side with evil each and every time. They're glad the cops support trump because liberals consider the police the enemy.
Well they are under heavy scrutiny at times, but only by their own actions...

You mean their own actions that were investigated and found no wrong doing; some even vindicated by a grand jury?
The ones in prison would be a better bet..

Which is a very small percentage.

They'll cover it up as long as possible. Most likely be black meskin or some other breed.

I don't know if the media will cover it up. Leftists have always been proud to side with evil each and every time. They're glad the cops support trump because liberals consider the police the enemy.
Well they are under heavy scrutiny at times, but only by their own actions...

You mean their own actions that were investigated and found no wrong doing; some even vindicated by a grand jury?
The ones in prison would be a better bet..

Which is a very small percentage.
yet still in prison.

Trump applauds all police officers and the Obamas had celebrations for black killers of white police officers.

President Trump drew a round of applause from law enforcement officials on Friday after he took a swipe at mayors who don't let police "do their job."

"I've met police that are great police that aren't allowed to do their job because they have a pathetic mayor or a mayor that doesn't know what's going on," Trump said in a speech in Long Island, N.Y., eliciting applause from a crowd of police officers standing behind him.

"Were you applauding for someone in particular?" Trump asked with a smile, shaking his head. The jab was interpreted by some as a veiled swipe at New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.

Police cheer Trump after jab at mayors who don't let them do their jobs

TTTHHHHHEEEE HHHHIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL????

You fucking tool.

Trump applauds all police officers and the Obamas had celebrations for black killers of white police officers.

President Trump drew a round of applause from law enforcement officials on Friday after he took a swipe at mayors who don't let police "do their job."

"I've met police that are great police that aren't allowed to do their job because they have a pathetic mayor or a mayor that doesn't know what's going on," Trump said in a speech in Long Island, N.Y., eliciting applause from a crowd of police officers standing behind him.

"Were you applauding for someone in particular?" Trump asked with a smile, shaking his head. The jab was interpreted by some as a veiled swipe at New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.

You fucking tool.
So the video that even a liar like you can see that shows the police cheering and applauding is fake? lol

Obama sure did get a lot of cops shot. Of course, the elite 1% establishment media ignored that....but that Trump is guilty of EVERYTHING!!!

I wonder has the media reported and pictured the perp who killed that Indiana cop earlier this week? I can't find it. Makes one naturally suspicious.

Indiana police officer dubbed ‘Teddy Bear’ gunned down after responding to car crash
You’re showing your deep seated racism again.

Anything that tells the truth is racist to regressive America hating scum.

“ black meskin “ isn’t racist, you white supremacist? ?

“ black meskin “ isn’t racist, you white supremacist? ?
No, how can it be liar?

AB40F0FC-3A87-4D42-A802-89F76145EADF.png
Our bald president isn’t happy unless he’s criticizing some part of America.
He’s a disgrace!

You fucking tool.
So the video that even a liar like you can see that shows the police cheering and applauding is fake? lol
Oh was I supposed to read what you posted? Because you didn't read what the HUffPO wrote. All you did was mock the source. Did you even read what was written in the HuffPO or has rush and fox trained you like a seal to not even acknowledge the content if you don't like the source?

Forum List

Back