Police have 350,000,000 interactions with the public annually, 9 unarmed black people killed

What are we suppose to look at in Seattle?
Hopefully soon you'll be looking at the National Guard taking that city back from ANTIFA

Its not Antifa, its the protestors and:
are they in the capital buildings with ak 14's and have they locked Lansing down all of main street backed up to the hospital when no ambulances and workers were able to get to the hospital. When they protest at the governors home let me know, and when they hang a Barbie doll naked with a noose around its neck, let me know.

Oh the hypocrisy of people on the right.
You run the city. The city is yours. It is true blue. It has been for years. The businesses need to wise up. They need to leave these areas. They are held up for blackmail all the time. The cities live off of old infrastructure from another era. The era when mostly ethnic white groups built it. Built it at a far cheaper price then what it could today. Yes....the cities are blue.

The problem is businesses go where the customers are. The more people, the more likely customers, and that's why these businesses are in blue areas. However when businesses are so over burdened with city regulations and taxes, they pack their bags and leave. Even if they have less customers, the bottom line is they make more profit than staying in the city anyway. That's why businesses are leaving blue states like California and New York.

Watch what how they are stoned. Pot is legal in Seattle.

These losers are passed out in front of business entryways and there's garbage all over the sidewalks.

California is competing with Washington and Oregon. California has the lead because there are millions more losers/Leftists. Millions.

Washington and Oregon are California. Hoards of those freaks from California flooded north into Oregon and Washington and took over both states. That's why they are so f'ed up.

Hopefully soon you'll be looking at the National Guard taking that city back from ANTIFA

are they in the capital buildings with ak 14's and have they locked Lansing down all of main street backed up to the hospital when no ambulances and workers were able to get to the hospital. When they protest at the governors home let me know, and when they hang a Barbie doll naked with a noose around its neck, let me know.

Listen you ignorant POS . You have NO RIGHT to take over a portion of a major city.

What Michigan protestors did was a PROTEST.

THIS IS AN OCCUPATION. That cannot be tolerated and soon it wont.

The OCCUPATION ARMY calls themselves an ARMY. Their leader says they are AT WAR with the United States.

Time to send in the military and deal with them AS AN INVADING ARMY

You fool, that's exactly what the left wants Trump to do. if they have to sacrifice some black people in Seattle to make it look like Trump killed some "innocent protesters" , well that's too bad for them.

You run the city. The city is yours. It is true blue. It has been for years. The businesses need to wise up. They need to leave these areas. They are held up for blackmail all the time. The cities live off of old infrastructure from another era. The era when mostly ethnic white groups built it. Built it at a far cheaper price then what it could today. Yes....the cities are blue.
Business will always be in... cities

that kinda means they will always be blue in character.
Mr. Haney’s country store isn’t gonna cut it as far as the basis of a national economy
Blue cities will be a thing of the past if law and order isn't enforced.

I see more desperation to excuse the actions of people paid to be a cops....

Please show us how, by any stretch of the imagination, this is desperation.

Nobody on the left wants to talk about the numbers because they show you flat out....that this whole thing is stupid.

I feel bad about G.F. and the cop who did it should not have been there.

BUt just like the internactions...you are way out on the bell curve in terms of bad cops.

Mr. Haney’s country store isn’t gonna cut it as far as the basis of a national economy

As long as they don't flock to red cities, I am O.k. with it.

But I thought that all cities by their very nature were blue??

You might try really thinking.

They are. I think the poster meant "Red States" but I don't want to speak for him.

Forum List

Back