Police in Dallas need your help in identifying this man

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y.jpg:large

If you know this person let the Dallas police know his name

Yeah, so he was doing "open carry"...something the federal "gubermint" scolded Texas for and then this happens? I smell a rat....a rotting, decomposing rat.

Yeah, so he was doing "open carry"...something the federal "gubermint" scolded Texas for and then this happens? I smell a rat....a rotting, decomposing rat.

Of course you do. You're a conspiracy nut job

Nope, just have a well justified mistrust in that corporate entity owned by foreign bankers that I laughingly call a federal "gubermint". If you knew the things that I do...you would feel the same way.

It seems that the guy in the OP has turned himself in. It's looking more and more like he had nothing to do with the shooting.

Just a "good guy with a gun" who was legally open-carrying his rifle.

Nope, just have a well justified mistrust in that corporate entity owned by foreign bankers that I laughingly call a federal "gubermint". If you knew the things that I do...you would feel the same way.

If I knew the things that you do I would probably be committed

If I knew the things that you do I would probably be committed

You should be committed!

He better make sure he is packing from now on. The OP and other nuts will be gunning for him.

Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y.jpg:large

If you know this person let the Dallas police know his name
You fucking retard. He was just on CNN getting interviewed.

Leave it to far left drone to show they are the true and only racists!
Fuck you cave monkey.

And the far left drone proves my comments!
You are a cave chimp. The person in the OP had nothing to do with the shooting you dumb gibbon.

Heh.

It seems the guy in the OP turned his rifle over to the cops when the shooting started, to make sure he wasn't mistaken as the shooter.

There's also video of him running away from the shots, without his gun.

Next they'll say he was on the grassy knoll while the other guys were shooting too.

Forum List

Back