Police in Dallas need your help in identifying this man

Its always been like this for Black people. Nothing new.
Poor repressed negro. :eusa_boohoo:
Poor lice infested cave chimp. :laugh:
Looks like I struck a nerve. :lol:
You struck a nerve smashing lice in your hair? Did it hurt?
laugh.gif
Is that why your posts are rapidly degenerating into more and more adolescence? Porch monkey's pissed. Glad I could help. :lol:
I'm actually pretty happy now. I made you look like a fool....again. That always makes me laugh.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Is that why your posts are rapidly degenerating into more and more adolescence? Porch monkey's pissed. Glad I could help. :lol:
I'm actually pretty happy now. I made you look like a fool....again. That always makes me laugh.
laugh.gif

Bizarro stuff :rolleyes-41:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You monkeys have been entertaining but I'm off to bed. Have a good night.
laugh.gif

"Of course I defend BLM."

Defending Domestic Terrorists, who've just shot 11 policemen and killed 4 of them, now that's something to be proud of isn't it you sub-level knuckledragger.

Do you have some secret crystal ball telling you these shooters were part of BLM?

Or are you just making things up?

This is what everyone is saying that they're BLM, are you saying that you think they're not BLM?

Are you pulling up Asclepias for calling lots of people cave chimps?

Who is saying that?

From everything I've heard, no information about the shooters has been released.

Are you saying this is some random shooting? Like the Orlando shooting had nothing to do with Islamic Terrorism.

Asclepias is happy though as they'll see you're supporting them.

I said nothing about this being random, I said we don't know anything at all about the shooters as of now, let alone their motivations or ideological leanings.

You seem very invested in blaming the BLM movement.

Even though some others have mentioned BLM, you single out me, bizarre.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You're 14 years-old, you should have been in bed hours ago.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sure, that's why nobody is agreeing with your posts (any of them). :lol:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The Ripple made you sick, did it? :lol:

Do you have some secret crystal ball telling you these shooters were part of BLM?

Or are you just making things up?

This is what everyone is saying that they're BLM, are you saying that you think they're not BLM?

Are you pulling up Asclepias for calling lots of people cave chimps?

Who is saying that?

From everything I've heard, no information about the shooters has been released.

Are you saying this is some random shooting? Like the Orlando shooting had nothing to do with Islamic Terrorism.

Asclepias is happy though as they'll see you're supporting them.

I said nothing about this being random, I said we don't know anything at all about the shooters as of now, let alone their motivations or ideological leanings.

You seem very invested in blaming the BLM movement.

Even though some others have mentioned BLM, you single out me, bizarre.

I'm not "singling you out", I'm responding to your posts. This is a message board, that's the whole point.

You are not being victimized. Give it a rest.

Forum List

Back