Police in Dallas need your help in identifying this man

No you were wrong. You said they had two. Youve been bitch slapped cave chimp.
Yeah, there were two (like I said), now there are two more, you fucking moron.
There never were two dummy. There was one then they caught two more in the car to make 3. You monkeys never do know how to add.. I've bitch slapped you once more.
One was in custody, the other one pinned down. Then they pulled over two more feral negros with camouflage bags. You really are an idiot (a bitch slapped idiot).
Read your word problem again cave monkey. By your own admittance there was one then 3. Damn your fucking stupid. Dumbass cave chimp has been bitch slapped by himself this time.
laugh.gif
Learn how to read, Leroy. I said there were two, then two more in the Mercedes. Porch monkey can't read. :lol:
The first word in your post was the word "One" you dumb ass. Bitch slapped again.

"One was in custody, the other one pinned down. Then they pulled over two more feral negros ""

That adds up to 3 in custody and one pinned down. At no time was there ever just two in custody as you claimed cave chimp.

They have both snipers in custody.

You illustrate each time you comment that it's you who are the cave chimp, whatever a cave chimp is.
I'm not a cave chimp like you. If youre in europa then you are in cave chimps native territory.

Be quiet, you've made posts defending BLM before now, so why are you even bothered whether that POS has handed himself in or not.

I've got friends in Dallas, people here already know that, I've randomly mentioned this on numerous occasions.
Of course I defend BLM. Why would you think i wouldnt defend them you dumb cave monkey?

Not really interested in your personal life.

"Of course I defend BLM."

Defending Domestic Terrorists, who've just shot 11 policemen and killed 4 of them, now that's something to be proud of isn't it you sub-level knuckledragger.

Do you have some secret crystal ball telling you these shooters were part of BLM?

Or are you just making things up?

This is what everyone is saying that they're BLM, are you saying that you think they're not BLM?

Are you pulling up Asclepias for calling lots of people cave chimps?

I'm not a cave chimp like you. If youre in europa then you are in cave chimps native territory.

Be quiet, you've made posts defending BLM before now, so why are you even bothered whether that POS has handed himself in or not.

I've got friends in Dallas, people here already know that, I've randomly mentioned this on numerous occasions.
Of course I defend BLM. Why would you think i wouldnt defend them you dumb cave monkey?

Defending Domestic Terrorists, who've just shot 11 policemen and killed 4 of them, now that's something to be proud of isn't it you sub-level knuckledragger.

Do you have some secret crystal ball telling you these shooters were part of BLM?

This is what everyone is saying that they're BLM, are you saying that you think they're not BLM?

Who is everyone and what makes you think they know what they are talking about?

I didnt call everyone a cave chimp. I called the two cave chimps responding to me cave chimps. Cave chimp.

Who is saying that?

No information about the shooters has been released.

What a country America has become ....:(
Thanks to President Hussein Obama. Of course he's happy that America has become a lawless society exploding with racial and civil unrest. This was all part of the change he promised.

Who is saying that?

From everything I've heard, no information about the shooters has been released.

Are you saying this is some random shooting? Like the Orlando shooting had nothing to do with Islamic Terrorism.

Asclepias is happy though as they'll see you're supporting them.

Thanks to President Hussein Obama. Of course he's happy that America has become a lawless society exploding with racial and civil unrest. This was all part of the change he promised.

I agree wholeheartedly .....may Obama be damned!

I hope Americans will chose their leaders wisely this time around, and steer clear of that other monster Clinton.

Its always been like this for Black people. Nothing new. Its just being caught on video and it looks like some Black people intend to make the cops pay and dont mind dying to do so.
So you think black people shooting innocent cops randomly is a way to fix this perceived "problem", eh?

Who is saying that?

From everything I've heard, no information about the shooters has been released.

Are you saying this is some random shooting? Like the Orlando shooting had nothing to do with Islamic Terrorism.

Asclepias is happy though as they'll see you're supporting them.
its in retaliation for the cops shooting Black people. I'm almost positive thats the reason. Someone was getting really tired of it.

No it's all a Conspiracy Theory or something, it has nothing to do with Obama, BLM are just fluffy bunnies and the police are feral.

Everyone in America just keep quiet and start supporting BLM.

Its always been like this for Black people. Nothing new. Its just being caught on video and it looks like some Black people intend to make the cops pay and dont mind dying to do so.
So you think black people shooting innocent cops randomly is a way to fix this perceived "problem", eh?
Nope but it does give me a respite from hearing about Black people getting shot which is reality no matter how your cave chimp eyes deceive you.

I hope Americans will chose their leaders wisely this time around, and steer clear of that other monster Clinton.

Anything, even Hiliary Clintoon is better than this moron we have in office.

No it's all a Conspiracy Theory or something, it has nothing to do with Obama, BLM are just fluffy bunnies and the police are feral.

Well you got the part about the police being feral correct. You shouldnt believe in conspiracy theories. You sound like an idiot which is par for the course.

Scum both ....thugs....

VOTE TRUMP

You should have voted him out after his first term. Oh I forgot you failed in that attempt.

Scum both ....thugs....

VOTE TRUMP
Trump is a thug, pedophile, and mob supporter.

Well you got the part about the police being feral correct. You shouldnt believe in conspiracy theories. You sound like an idiot which is par for the course.

I already told you you're the idiot and most people know that you are, you usually get your ass handed to you in each thread for a reason, you're also a racist POS who hates non-black people.

Nope Thanks to the feral cops shooting Black people.
Obama is an America hating race baiter and a divider that likes burnt cities and dead cops.

Forum List

Back