Police in Dallas need your help in identifying this man

Nope. They only have one suspect you stupid cave monkey.
Actually, Sambo, there are 4 suspects, 3 in custody and 1 pinned down and not going anywhere.
Yeah but you just found that out like I did cave monkey.
Nice try, Sambo, but you just got bitch slapped. You were wrong and I was right (as usual).
No you were wrong. You said they had two. Youve been bitch slapped cave chimp.

You illustrate each time you comment that it's you who are the cave chimp, whatever a cave chimp is.
Actually, he's a porch monkey. Part of a pack of feral negros who hang out on a porch, usually drinking Ripple or some other cheap alcoholic beverage while making comments to passers by.

Actually, Sambo, there are 4 suspects, 3 in custody and 1 pinned down and not going anywhere.
Nice try, Sambo, but you just got bitch slapped. You were wrong and I was right (as usual).
Yeah, there were two (like I said), now there are two more, you fucking moron.
There never were two dummy. There was one then they caught then two in the car. I've bitch slapped you once more.

Hey cave chimp Asslips you've been bitch slapped so hush your mouth and sit down on your fat buttocks.

Nope. They only have one suspect you stupid cave monkey.

You illustrate each time you comment that it's you who are the cave chimp, whatever a cave chimp is.
I'm not a cave chimp like you. If youre in europa then you are in cave chimps native territory.

Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y.jpg:large

If you know this person let the Dallas police know his name

That's an exceptionally clear picture, if he's stupid enough to be on the streets he'll get dealt with, it's more likely he's heading underground to be hidden by those who are sympathetic to this POS and The Cause.
He already turned himself in stupid.

I'm not stupid but you are. How am I in Europa meant to know he turned himself in, you're the idiot, not me.
No youre stupid. If you were in europa (whatever the fuck that is) you should shut up and let people that know about the situation post. Dumbass monkey.

STFU already Asslips, go and boil your moronic head.

Dumbo doesn't know what Europa is, this is all people need to know to know how stupid you are.
Make me shut up cave monkey.

Never heard of a europa. Sounds like some irrelevant place white cave chimps live.

I'm not a cave chimp like you. If youre in europa then you are in cave chimps native territory.

Be quiet, you've made posts defending BLM before now, so why are you even bothered whether that POS has handed himself in or not.

I've got friends in Dallas, people here already know that, I've randomly mentioned this on numerous occasions.

There never were two dummy. There was one then they caught two more in the car to make 3. You monkeys never do know how to add.. I've bitch slapped you once more.
One was in custody, the other one pinned down. Then they pulled over two more feral negros with camouflage bags. You really are an idiot (a bitch slapped idiot).

Be quiet, you've made posts defending BLM before now, so why are you even bothered whether that POS has handed himself in or not.

I've got friends in Dallas, people here already know that, I've randomly mentioned this on numerous occasions.
Of course I defend BLM. Why would you think i wouldnt defend them you dumb cave monkey?

Not really interested in your personal life.

That's an exceptionally clear picture, if he's stupid enough to be on the streets he'll get dealt with, it's more likely he's heading underground to be hidden by those who are sympathetic to this POS and The Cause.

I'm not stupid but you are. How am I in Europa meant to know he turned himself in, you're the idiot, not me.
No youre stupid. If you were in europa (whatever the fuck that is) you should shut up and let people that know about the situation post. Dumbass monkey.

Dumbo doesn't know what Europa is, this is all people need to know to know how stupid you are.

Never heard of a europa. Sounds like some irrelevant place white cave chimps live.

Who care what a racist numbnuts like you even thinks, you're just a blip on the landscape.

No you've never heard of Europa because you're a barely educated moron that's why.

There never were two dummy. There was one then they caught two more in the car to make 3. You monkeys never do know how to add.. I've bitch slapped you once more.
One was in custody, the other one pinned down. Then they pulled over two more feral negros with camouflage bags. You really are an idiot (a bitch slapped idiot).
Read your word problem again cave monkey. By your own admittance there was one then 3. Damn your fucking stupid. Dumbass cave chimp has been bitch slapped by himself this time.
laugh.gif

Of course I defend BLM. Why would you think i wouldnt defend them you dumb cave monkey?

"Of course I defend BLM."

Defending Domestic Terrorists, who've just shot 11 policemen and killed 4 of them, now that's something to be proud of isn't it you sub-level knuckledragger.

Who care what a racist numbnuts like you even thinks, you're just a blip on the landscape.

No you've never heard of Europa because you're a barely educated moron that's why.
Obviously you care becasue you tried your best to get me to shut up you dumb ass monkey.

Anything that starts with "europ" is not worth being educated on.

Defending Domestic Terrorists, who've just shot 11 policemen and killed 4 of them, now that's something to be proud of isn't it you sub-level knuckledragger.
BLM shot the cops? Do you have proof cave chimp? I am proud of the shooters though. Too bad that bothers you.

What a country America has become ....:(
Its always been like this for Black people. Nothing new. Its just being caught on video and it looks like some Black people intend to make the cops pay and dont mind dying to do so.

Do you have some secret crystal ball telling you these shooters were part of BLM?

Or are you just making things up?

Read your word problem again cave monkey. By your own admittance there was one then 3. Damn your fucking stupid. Dumbass cave chimp has been bitch slapped by himself this time.
laugh.gif
Learn how to read, Leroy. I said there were two, then two more in the Mercedes. Porch monkey can't read. :lol:

May God bless the families of those officers killed...

What a country....

What a country America has become ....:(

A combination of Brasil and Zimbabwe and if something's not done, such as getting The Donald into the WH, America is heading down the toilet into full-on Banana Republic.

Forum List

Back