Police in Dallas need your help in identifying this man

Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y.jpg:large

If you know this person let the Dallas police know his name

That's an exceptionally clear picture, if he's stupid enough to be on the streets he'll get dealt with, it's more likely he's heading underground to be hidden by those who are sympathetic to this POS and The Cause.

I bet he is your ex gigolo.
Nah. You don't see any stab wounds do you?
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned eh? :laugh:
No just entertainment.
You let him bang you and you paid for the entertainment?
I never saw him before in my life. You have been masturbating thinking of me again.

I was pointing out that a knife or razor blade is my entertainment. I would surely have cut him, deeply and often.
Of course you've seen him before. He stuffed BBC down your throat. Thats why you want to cut him.
laugh.gif

That's an exceptionally clear picture, if he's stupid enough to be on the streets he'll get dealt with, it's more likely he's heading underground to be hidden by those who are sympathetic to this POS and The Cause.

Umm.. this guy wasn't involved in the shooting.

He turned himself into the DPD. His rifle was unloaded. When the shooting started, he turned his gun over to the police so they wouldn't mistake him for the shooter, and is on video running away while the shooting is going on, without his gun.

No just entertainment.
I never saw him before in my life. You have been masturbating thinking of me again.

I was pointing out that a knife or razor blade is my entertainment. I would surely have cut him, deeply and often.
Of course you've seen him before. He stuffed BBC down your throat. Thats why you want to cut him.
laugh.gif
No just entertainment.

laugh.gif

Cutting off a man's dick and putting it in his mouth wasn't to emasculate or shame the man. It was a game. Would he bleed to death before he choked on the soft squishy flesh forced down his throat.

Wanna play?

No just entertainment.

laugh.gif
No just entertainment.

laugh.gif

Cutting off a man's dick and putting it in his mouth wasn't to emasculate or shame the man. It was a game. Would he bleed to death before he choked on the soft squishy flesh forced down his throat.

Wanna play?
Only if you give good head. If youre a white girl I'm betting you are a pro like most of them.

They have both snipers in custody.
Nope. They only have one suspect you stupid cave monkey.
Actually, Sambo, there are 4 suspects, 3 in custody and 1 pinned down and not going anywhere.
Yeah but you just found that out like I did cave monkey.
Nice try, Sambo, but you just got bitch slapped. You were wrong and I was right (as usual).
No you were wrong. You said they had two. Youve been bitch slapped cave chimp.

He already turned himself in stupid.

I'm not stupid but you are. How am I in Europa meant to know he turned himself in, you're the idiot, not me.

Actually, Sambo, there are 4 suspects, 3 in custody and 1 pinned down and not going anywhere.
Nice try, Sambo, but you just got bitch slapped. You were wrong and I was right (as usual).

You illustrate each time you comment that it's you who are the cave chimp, whatever a cave chimp is.

Yeah, there were two (like I said), now there are two more, you fucking moron.

I'm not stupid but you are. How am I in Europa meant to know he turned himself in, you're the idiot, not me.
No youre stupid. If you were in europa (whatever the fuck that is) you should shut up and let people that know about the situation post. Dumbass monkey.

Yeah, there were two (like I said), now there are two more, you fucking moron.
There never were two dummy. There was one then they caught two more in the car to make 3. You monkeys never do know how to add.. I've bitch slapped you once more.

No youre stupid. If you were in europa (whatever the fuck that is) you should shut up and let people that know about the situation post. Dumbass monkey.

STFU already Asslips, go and boil your moronic head.

Dumbo doesn't know what Europa is, this is all people need to know to know how stupid you are.

Forum List

Back