Police Officer Follows Man Home From Supermarket To Harass Him About Mask

Can he shoot the trespasser?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also the dude should have just worn a damn mask while in a grocery store. What’s wrong with these people. It’s not hard to do.
Are they going to start taking issue with the no shirt no shoes no service places next?

I call in my grocery order and they bring it in a grocery store van. Perishables anyway. I've enough in my pantry to last for close to a year or better.
Nice, plenty of delivery options like that out there too.
The option I choose, is to walk in, do my shopping, and tell anyone who asks me about a mask to go away. If I'm asked to leave I will take my business elsewhere (because there is always someone willing to take my money) and that store can go fuck itself.
It’s not your choice dumbass. You entered a private business. Follow their rules or don’t go in. The world doesn’t revolve around YOU. There are other people around and many who are concerned about their health and the health of their loved ones. You’re dumb ass walking around like a tough guy trying to prove a point only proves that your a narcissist douchbag
Dogs wear muzzles when their owners make them.

I'm a man, and no one owns me.
I wore a mask almost everyday on my most recent job. Not because I had to but because it made my customer feel safe.

Freaking out over masks don't call into question your manhood, only your maturity and civility
Well said Gramps. Kudos
It's just a dumb hill to pick a fight over.i don't like it. Deep down i think it's pretty pointless but if it gives someone piece of mind then so be it.
Agreed. We are in a temporary pandemic that I grew tired of months ago, but it doesn’t take much to be respectful of those around us even if we aren’t concerned about our own well being. These anti mask douche bags are just making themself look like fools. They need to grow the fuck up
I disagree.
You don't get to control my behavior, period.

You have no right to, and you never will. It's just that simple.
I don’t want to control your behavior unless your on my property. If you’re on my turf you play by my rules or you take a hike. I’m sure you can appreciate that.
Fully agree with that. You ask me to leave and I will.
How about you just act responsibly and follow the rules if you decide to enter? Why would I or my employees need to ask you to leave or to comply with my rules?. Are you not grown up or responsible enough to do it yourself?
Did you feel that way when the signs said; "No negroes, Mexicans, or dogs" or "Whites only"?

Also the dude should have just worn a damn mask while in a grocery store. What’s wrong with these people. It’s not hard to do.
Are they going to start taking issue with the no shirt no shoes no service places next?

I call in my grocery order and they bring it in a grocery store van. Perishables anyway. I've enough in my pantry to last for close to a year or better.
The option I choose, is to walk in, do my shopping, and tell anyone who asks me about a mask to go away. If I'm asked to leave I will take my business elsewhere (because there is always someone willing to take my money) and that store can go fuck itself.
It’s not your choice dumbass. You entered a private business. Follow their rules or don’t go in. The world doesn’t revolve around YOU. There are other people around and many who are concerned about their health and the health of their loved ones. You’re dumb ass walking around like a tough guy trying to prove a point only proves that your a narcissist douchbag

So what’s your point?
It's a man thing, I don't think you'd understand.
Men don’t need to try so hard to act like a man. You’re not fooling anybody, you wreak of insecurities. Happy new year to ya. Maybe you can turn things around for 2021
It's "reek" actually.

And that's a lame response.
Of course you think it’s lame I was calling out your insecurities. But that doesn’t mean it’s not true. Real men don’t need to try so hard to act Macho
Who is trying? At all?

This might be a surprise to you, but real men aren't acting the way we do for your benefit; we don't care when some neutered little bitch barks about our behavior.

"the dude should have just worn a damn mask"....... who the hell are you to demand everyone fall into line and do as you and the rest of the weaklings demand? Who the fuck do you think you are? :mad:
I've seen despicable little pissants like you my whole life and you still disgust me with your inability to ever do anything that doesn't conform to the group...... you are the ultimate followers. Weak little punks who are scared shitless to think for yourselves, and who would never dare break away from the crowd, no matter how wrong they are.

People like you disgust me.
Who am I to demand people fall in line?! I’m somebody who recognizes a persons right to decide what health standards they want to enforce in their own private business. I’m a guy that can read a sign and respect those around me. It’s not hard to wear a mask yet your ego and insecurities drive you to play mr independent tough guy when really you are just seen as a douchebag, a joke, a child. Grow up

I wore a mask almost everyday on my most recent job. Not because I had to but because it made my customer feel safe.

Freaking out over masks don't call into question your manhood, only your maturity and civility
Well said Gramps. Kudos
It's just a dumb hill to pick a fight over.i don't like it. Deep down i think it's pretty pointless but if it gives someone piece of mind then so be it.
Agreed. We are in a temporary pandemic that I grew tired of months ago, but it doesn’t take much to be respectful of those around us even if we aren’t concerned about our own well being. These anti mask douche bags are just making themself look like fools. They need to grow the fuck up
I disagree.
You don't get to control my behavior, period.

You have no right to, and you never will. It's just that simple.
I don’t want to control your behavior unless your on my property. If you’re on my turf you play by my rules or you take a hike. I’m sure you can appreciate that.
Fully agree with that. You ask me to leave and I will.
How about you just act responsibly and follow the rules if you decide to enter? Why would I or my employees need to ask you to leave or to comply with my rules?. Are you not grown up or responsible enough to do it yourself?
Did you feel that way when the signs said; "No negroes, Mexicans, or dogs" or "Whites only"?
I’ve never seen racist signs like that. Are you seriously trying to compare mask mandates to civil rights violations?!

if I had a dog and I saw a sign that said no dogs then I wouldn’t bring my dog in. Again, it’s not hard

So what’s your point?
Men don’t need to try so hard to act like a man. You’re not fooling anybody, you wreak of insecurities. Happy new year to ya. Maybe you can turn things around for 2021
It's "reek" actually.

Of course you think it’s lame I was calling out your insecurities. But that doesn’t mean it’s not true. Real men don’t need to try so hard to act Macho
Who is trying? At all?

This might be a surprise to you, but real men aren't acting the way we do for your benefit; we don't care when some neutered little bitch barks about our behavior.

"the dude should have just worn a damn mask"....... who the hell are you to demand everyone fall into line and do as you and the rest of the weaklings demand? Who the fuck do you think you are? :mad:
I've seen despicable little pissants like you my whole life and you still disgust me with your inability to ever do anything that doesn't conform to the group...... you are the ultimate followers. Weak little punks who are scared shitless to think for yourselves, and who would never dare break away from the crowd, no matter how wrong they are.

Who am I to demand people fall in line?! I’m somebody who recognizes a persons right to decide what health standards they want to enforce in their own private business. I’m a guy that can read a sign and respect those around me. It’s not hard to wear a mask yet your ego and insecurities drive you to play mr independent tough guy when really you are just seen as a douchebag, a joke, a child. Grow up
You don't want me in your business, you grab your balls and tell me to my face, don't hide behind a sign you gutless little punk.

I'll leave, but I'll remember you for the cowardly little bitch you are.

So what’s your point?
It's "reek" actually.

Who is trying? At all?

You don't want me in your business, you grab your balls and tell me to my face, don't hide behind a sign you gutless little punk.

Big man here wants the face to face confrontation cause he’s so tough. I get it. But its not the business owners who are there most of the time. It’s minimum wage workers trying to make a few bucks that have to deal with jerkoffs like yourself. All because you’re too small minded to follow the rules. You’re a joke man, you serve no purpose for the greater good in a society. Worthless

So what’s your point?
It's "reek" actually.

Who is trying? At all?

Big man here wants the face to face confrontation cause he’s so tough. I get it. But its not the business owners who are there most of the time. It’s minimum wage workers trying to make a few bucks that have to deal with jerkoffs like yourself. All because you’re too small minded to follow the rules. You’re a joke man, you serve no purpose for the greater good in a society. Worthless
There it is, right there...... who are you to go around imposing your "rules" on me? I'm a person too and I have just as much say as anyone else and I say, "No."...... who the fuck do you think you are to ignore that?

Run your business any way you want and I'll give you not one cent of my money, and I will urge others not to either. But if you dare to try and impose your idea of societal rules upon me and I am going to hurt you very badly.

A society made up of authoritarian trash like you is worthless and no decent person wants any part of it. It should be burned to the ground.

So what’s your point?
It's "reek" actually.

Who is trying? At all?

There it is, right there...... who are you to go around imposing your "rules" on me? I'm a person too and I have just as much say as anyone else and I say, "No."...... who the fuck do you think you are to ignore that?

Run your business any way you want and I'll give you not one cent of my money, and I will urge others not to either. But if you dare to try and impose your idea of societal rules upon me and I am going to hurt you very badly.

A society made up of authoritarian trash like you is worthless and no decent person wants any part of it. It should be burned to the ground.
Who am I? Perhaps I’m a business owner who is looking out for the safety of my employees and customers. I make rules according to medical guidelines and do what I need to do to keep my doors open, paychecks flowing, people around me safe, and put food in my families table. The bigger question is. Who the fuck do YOU think you are to piss all over that?

So what’s your point?
It's "reek" actually.

Who is trying? At all?

Who am I? Perhaps I’m a business owner who is looking out for the safety of my employees and customers. I make rules according to medical guidelines and do what I need to do to keep my doors open, paychecks flowing, people around me safe, and put food in my families table. The bigger question is. Who the fuck do YOU think you are to piss all over that?
Ask me to leave then..... tell me to my face that you don't want my money or my business.
Someone else will, and you will be gone soon enough.

But if you open your mouth to me in a public place and try to berate me for not following your childish made-up societal rules, I'm going to close it for you with a ball-peen hammer.
BFYTW

So what’s your point?
It's "reek" actually.

Who is trying? At all?

Ask me to leave then..... tell me to my face that you don't want my money or my business.

But if you open your mouth to me in a public place and try to berate me for not following your childish made-up societal rules, I'm going to close it for you with a ball-peen hammer.
BFYTW
There’s the tough guy again. Not respectable enough to follow basic rules of a private business. Needs to be asked to leave. As I said before, worthless

So what’s your point?
It's "reek" actually.

Who is trying? At all?

BFYTW
There’s the tough guy again. Not respectable enough to follow basic rules of a private business. Needs to be asked to leave. As I said before, worthless
You keep trying to pretend it's about private businesses but what you really want is to make everyone, everywhere follow your arbitrary rules.
I have repeatedly said I would leave if asked to, but that isn't good enough for you..... you are still chafing that you can't get me to conform.
People like you are weak and spineless, and you need others to act just like you in order to keep you from feeling like such a bitch. You constantly nip at people's heels, talk shit behind people's backs, and do all manner of shitty things to try and coerce and manipulate others into doing what you want, because it gives you a little feeling of control. You're all about trying to control others...... because you're an authoritarian shitbag at heart.

I think people like you are garbage.

So what’s your point?
It's "reek" actually.

Who is trying? At all?

BFYTW
You keep trying to pretend it's about private businesses but what you really want is to make everyone, everywhere follow your arbitrary rules.
I have repeatedly said I would leave if asked to, but that isn't good enough for you..... you are still chafing that you can't get me to conform.
People like you are weak and spineless, and you need others to act just like you in order to keep you from feeling like such a bitch. You constantly nip at people's heels, talk shit behind people's backs, and do all manner of shitty things to try and coerce and manipulate others into doing what you want, because it gives you a little feeling of control. You're all about trying to control others...... because you're an authoritarian shitbag at heart.

My arbitrary rules?! No I’ve said nothing of the sort. Why does a responsible citizen need to be asked to leave? What’s wrong with you?

So what’s your point?
It's "reek" actually.

Who is trying? At all?

BFYTW

My arbitrary rules?! No I’ve said nothing of the sort. Why does a responsible citizen need to be asked to leave? What’s wrong with you?
Nothing at all.

There is absolutely nothing at all wrong with a man not hiding his face behind a mask.

How fucked up in the head and brainwashed do you have to be to think that there is?

Question. Is the property owner legally entitled to shoot this person who has entered his property and began harrassing him?

No.

You can receive a fine ($300) in Mass for not wearing a mask in certain situations. Police observed the violation and had the right to questions the violator regarding it.

Shooting the police, particularly in Mass, would probably incur another fine.

So what’s your point?
It's "reek" actually.

Who is trying? At all?

BFYTW

You don't decide who is or is not a "responsible citizen"; where do you get off thinking you do?

You can't help yourself can you?
You always have to try and exert some kind of control over other folks even if it's only labeling them as something they're not. You can't acknowledge that others have the same rights as you and are perfectly entitled to tell you take your bullshit and fuck off with it.

So what’s your point?
It's "reek" actually.

Who is trying? At all?

BFYTW

You don't decide who is or is not a "responsible citizen"; where do you get off thinking you do?

You always have to try and exert some kind of control over other folks even if it's only labeling them as something they're not. You can't acknowledge that others have the same rights as you and are perfectly entitled to tell you take your bullshit and fuck off with it.
I wasn’t deciding anything, I asked a question, smart guy. Why would a responsible citizen need to be asked to leave for not following the rules of a private business?

So what’s your point?
It's "reek" actually.

Who is trying? At all?

BFYTW

I wasn’t deciding anything, I asked a question, smart guy. Why would a responsible citizen need to be asked to leave for not following the rules of a private business?
Oh now you're gonna backpedal huh?

Pussy.

So what’s your point?
It's "reek" actually.

Who is trying? At all?

BFYTW

Pussy.
Backpedal? How so? I just corrected your false proclamation

You can receive a fine ($300) in Mass for not wearing a mask in certain situations. Police observed the violation and had the right to questions the violator regarding it.

Shooting the police, particularly in Mass, would probably incur another fine.

Yeah, but during the initial contact with the first officer in the store, that officer said that he had broken no law and that he was free to go. Which he did. He went home.

And I think a feller would likely get a little more than a fine for shooting the popo. They'd likely rain down on him. I just threw that question in there because of PA's castle doctine, combined with the fact that the man had already been told that he'd broken no law and was free to go. The fact that it was a cop who took it further and followed him home and started giving him the business was moot at that point. Plus I was just kind of shit stirring. But, it could have ended very badly if the cop would have got spooked by the citizen. It happens. It changes the terms of controversy. If the cop got spooked and shot the man, would it have been self-defense on the part of the officer when the officer entered his property after the fact of the man being told that he was free to go and that he'd broken no law? It's a legitimate question, if more based on a what if. I just think its more practical to consider these questions prior to them actually playing out and then asking questions afterward, which is often the trend. And this was a perfect example of precisely how it could play out.

So what’s your point?
It's "reek" actually.

Who is trying? At all?

BFYTW

Pussy.
Backpedal? How so? I just corrected your false proclamation
Fuckface, the thread is here for everyone to read...... you started by calling it a "societal rule" and then backed down and moved the goalposts to in your personally owned business, as though the 2 are one and the same.

You're a bully and like all bullies you fold at the first sign of pushback.

Pussy.

Forum List

Back