Police Officer Follows Man Home From Supermarket To Harass Him About Mask

Can he shoot the trespasser?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also the dude should have just worn a damn mask while in a grocery store. What’s wrong with these people. It’s not hard to do.
Are they going to start taking issue with the no shirt no shoes no service places next?

I call in my grocery order and they bring it in a grocery store van. Perishables anyway. I've enough in my pantry to last for close to a year or better.
Nice, plenty of delivery options like that out there too.
The option I choose, is to walk in, do my shopping, and tell anyone who asks me about a mask to go away. If I'm asked to leave I will take my business elsewhere (because there is always someone willing to take my money) and that store can go fuck itself.
It’s not your choice dumbass. You entered a private business. Follow their rules or don’t go in. The world doesn’t revolve around YOU. There are other people around and many who are concerned about their health and the health of their loved ones. You’re dumb ass walking around like a tough guy trying to prove a point only proves that your a narcissist douchbag
Dogs wear muzzles when their owners make them.

I'm a man, and no one owns me.
I wore a mask almost everyday on my most recent job. Not because I had to but because it made my customer feel safe.

Freaking out over masks don't call into question your manhood, only your maturity and civility
Well said Gramps. Kudos
It's just a dumb hill to pick a fight over.i don't like it. Deep down i think it's pretty pointless but if it gives someone piece of mind then so be it.

Also the dude should have just worn a damn mask while in a grocery store. What’s wrong with these people. It’s not hard to do.
Are they going to start taking issue with the no shirt no shoes no service places next?

I call in my grocery order and they bring it in a grocery store van. Perishables anyway. I've enough in my pantry to last for close to a year or better.
The option I choose, is to walk in, do my shopping, and tell anyone who asks me about a mask to go away. If I'm asked to leave I will take my business elsewhere (because there is always someone willing to take my money) and that store can go fuck itself.
It’s not your choice dumbass. You entered a private business. Follow their rules or don’t go in. The world doesn’t revolve around YOU. There are other people around and many who are concerned about their health and the health of their loved ones. You’re dumb ass walking around like a tough guy trying to prove a point only proves that your a narcissist douchbag

I wore a mask almost everyday on my most recent job. Not because I had to but because it made my customer feel safe.

Freaking out over masks don't call into question your manhood, only your maturity and civility
I disagree.
No one is "freaking out", and characterizing someone who is simply saying "No, I won't do that." as "freaking out" is a shaming tactic and an attempt at manipulation, much the same way cops accuse citizens of being hostile and uncooperative for invoking their rights.

I care as much about other's feelings as they do about mine...... which is clearly not a damn bit. They can manage their own damn feelings, they sure as hell aren't going to control my behavior...... fuck those folks.
I'm not trying to shame you. I'm simply saying this isn't the hill to die on

I disagree.
When you are actually conditioning people not to show their face in public, then it is past time to push back...... hard.

I've been bullied a lot in my life, from elementary school all the way up to the Department of the Army coming after me, and the one thing I have learned is that they will never ever stop coming after you until you hurt them...... you have to make them fear you, and that usually means someone has to bleed.
These people will do whatever you let them do to you and yours.
I'm not conditioning anyone for anything. This isn't a jew gas chamber and FUCK YOU for being so god damn shallow that you felt the need to neg me.

I was trying to be civil. Sorry I wrinkled your pussy lips.......

FAGGOT
Well, I was trying to be civil too, and explain why I think what I do, but your reaction was pretty over the top, IMO..... and that usually means I hit a nerve, even if it was inadvertently. I wasn't trying to say anything at all negative about you, you chose to take it that way.

I think your extremely hostile reaction is more about you, than it is about me, guy.

Well said Gramps. Kudos
It's just a dumb hill to pick a fight over.i don't like it. Deep down i think it's pretty pointless but if it gives someone piece of mind then so be it.
Agreed. We are in a temporary pandemic that I grew tired of months ago, but it doesn’t take much to be respectful of those around us even if we aren’t concerned about our own well being. These anti mask douche bags are just making themself look like fools. They need to grow the fuck up

I disagree.
No one is "freaking out", and characterizing someone who is simply saying "No, I won't do that." as "freaking out" is a shaming tactic and an attempt at manipulation, much the same way cops accuse citizens of being hostile and uncooperative for invoking their rights.

I care as much about other's feelings as they do about mine...... which is clearly not a damn bit. They can manage their own damn feelings, they sure as hell aren't going to control my behavior...... fuck those folks.

I disagree.
When you are actually conditioning people not to show their face in public, then it is past time to push back...... hard.

I've been bullied a lot in my life, from elementary school all the way up to the Department of the Army coming after me, and the one thing I have learned is that they will never ever stop coming after you until you hurt them...... you have to make them fear you, and that usually means someone has to bleed.
I'm not conditioning anyone for anything. This isn't a jew gas chamber and FUCK YOU for being so god damn shallow that you felt the need to neg me.

FAGGOT
Well, I was trying to be civil too, and explain why I think what I do, but your reaction was pretty over the top, IMO..... and that usually means I hit a nerve, even if it was inadvertently. I wasn't trying to say anything at all negative about you, you chose to take it that way.

I think your extremely hostile reaction is more about you, than it is about me, guy.
His reaction was appropriate

I disagree.

I disagree.

FAGGOT
Go Gramps!!!
I had to put my dog on a diet man, I'm stressed out cause he won't stop giving me the "I will bite you in your sleep" eye

So what’s your point?
It's a man thing, I don't think you'd understand.

I disagree.

I disagree.

FAGGOT

You only hit a nerve because I'm drinking and not thinking clearly.

Still, go fuck yourself

Well said Gramps. Kudos
Agreed. We are in a temporary pandemic that I grew tired of months ago, but it doesn’t take much to be respectful of those around us even if we aren’t concerned about our own well being. These anti mask douche bags are just making themself look like fools. They need to grow the fuck up
I disagree.
You don't get to control my behavior, period.

You have no right to, and you never will. It's just that simple.

I disagree.

I disagree.

FAGGOT

You only hit a nerve because I'm drinking and not thinking clearly.

Still, go fuck yourself
Have one for me then, and Happy New Year.

I got to work tonight.

1609464832418.png

So what’s your point?
Men don’t need to try so hard to act like a man. You’re not fooling anybody, you wreak of insecurities. Happy new year to ya. Maybe you can turn things around for 2021

Well said Gramps. Kudos
I disagree.

I don’t want to control your behavior unless your on my property. If you’re on my turf you play by my rules or you take a hike. I’m sure you can appreciate that.

So what’s your point?
Men don’t need to try so hard to act like a man. You’re not fooling anybody, you wreak of insecurities. Happy new year to ya. Maybe you can turn things around for 2021
It's "reek" actually.

And that's a lame response.

Well said Gramps. Kudos
I disagree.

I don’t want to control your behavior unless your on my property. If you’re on my turf you play by my rules or you take a hike. I’m sure you can appreciate that.
Fully agree with that. You ask me to leave and I will.

So what’s your point?
It's "reek" actually.

Of course you think it’s lame I was calling out your insecurities. But that doesn’t mean it’s not true. Real men don’t need to try so hard to act Macho

Well said Gramps. Kudos
I disagree.

Fully agree with that. You ask me to leave and I will.
How about you just act responsibly and follow the rules if you decide to enter? Why would I or my employees need to ask you to leave or to comply with my rules?. Are you not grown up or responsible enough to do it yourself?

People who cant wear a mask must use oxygen. Blah. Blah. Blah
Its amazing how freedom for some people ttanslates into more ought to and have to when they dont even have all the i formation.
Just make people do things. Thats my american political stance. We will look at the validity later.
So sick of people thinking they have to make everyone do what they decide is right

I wonder if liberals are too stupid to realize that THEY can be held liable if they force someone to wear a mask and that person has a medical reaction to it. They could be liable for all medical expenses, hospital costs, ambulance costs, etc.

If it's worth that risk for a flu with a 99% survival rate, go ahead, try to make people you don't know wear a mask. You're playing Russian roulette.

So what’s your point?
It's "reek" actually.

Of course you think it’s lame I was calling out your insecurities. But that doesn’t mean it’s not true. Real men don’t need to try so hard to act Macho
Who is trying? At all?

This might be a surprise to you, but real men aren't acting the way we do for your benefit; we don't care when some neutered little bitch barks about our behavior.

"the dude should have just worn a damn mask"....... who the hell are you to demand everyone fall into line and do as you and the rest of the weaklings demand? Who the fuck do you think you are? :mad:
I've seen despicable little pissants like you my whole life and you still disgust me with your inability to ever do anything that doesn't conform to the group...... you are the ultimate followers. Weak little punks who are scared shitless to think for yourselves, and who would never dare break away from the crowd, no matter how wrong they are.

People like you disgust me.

Forum List

Back