Police Officer Follows Man Home From Supermarket To Harass Him About Mask

Can he shoot the trespasser?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
In the video, a Pennsylvania state trooper exits his vehicle and tells the man recording that he ran his tag because he wasn’t wearing a mask at a supermarket earlier.

pic.twitter.com/o0Ytd7QRT0

Question. Is the property owner legally entitled to shoot this person who has entered his property and began harrassing him? No crime was committed on the part of the property owner.

Thanks!

Legally NO. Morally he should have wasted him, got his addy from his DL, went and killed any offspring.Torch the house. He won't do that any more.

Then the appropriate action is to get the cops name and badge number and report a complaint about his conduct. Not shoot him. What a ludicrous notion. Or he could simply close the door and go watch TV or something

I agree with you. But it's not a ludicrous notion at all. It happens. I don't think it's out of the question to examine such a scenario.

This could have ended very badly. It didn't, of course. But it could have.
You're right it could have. If the property owner had shot the police officer for trespassing then the property owner would be wrong and should be jailed. You obey police officers even if you think they are in the wrong. If the cop did act inappropriately then there should be a complaint or lawsuit Filed to hold him to account.
And over 95% of those complaints or lawsuits will get dismissed right off. The only time one will occasionally work is usually when they are already looking to get rid of the cop in question.
The only reason they even have a complaint process is to give an appearance of accountability, not to actually hold anyone accountable.
Well that’s the system we have. Elect better sheriffs and mayors and perhaps they can make the system better. There’s a huge movement going around for police reform at the moment perhaps you’ve seen a bit of it?
I spend a lot of time around a lot of cops, both at work and in my personal life, and I am constantly reminding them that some of us take a very dim view of some of the behavior exhibited by law enforcement. And we know where they live.

My version of police reform. :45:
Sounds like you’re setting them straight. Way to go!!

Also the dude should have just worn a damn mask while in a grocery store. What’s wrong with these people. It’s not hard to do.
Are they going to start taking issue with the no shirt no shoes no service places next?

I call in my grocery order and they bring it in a grocery store van. Perishables anyway. I've enough in my pantry to last for close to a year or better.
Nice, plenty of delivery options like that out there too.
The option I choose, is to walk in, do my shopping, and tell anyone who asks me about a mask to go away. If I'm asked to leave I will take my business elsewhere (because there is always someone willing to take my money) and that store can go fuck itself.
It’s not your choice dumbass. You entered a private business. Follow their rules or don’t go in. The world doesn’t revolve around YOU. There are other people around and many who are concerned about their health and the health of their loved ones. You’re dumb ass walking around like a tough guy trying to prove a point only proves that your a narcissist douchbag
Dogs wear muzzles when their owners make them.

I'm a man, and no one owns me.

I don't see any reason to shoot anybody unless you have reason to believe your life could be in danger.
No one is even trying to say that.
As a truck driver
You lost me right there.
I don't see any reason to shoot anybody unless you have reason to believe your life could be in danger.
Police-union Democrat cops on strike are a danger and a threat to all of our lives in America

You got something against truck drivers jackwad? Who do you think delivers all the crap you buy?

I posted factual information that you didn't refute, so in other words, fuck you I win.

Also the dude should have just worn a damn mask while in a grocery store. What’s wrong with these people. It’s not hard to do.
Are they going to start taking issue with the no shirt no shoes no service places next?

I call in my grocery order and they bring it in a grocery store van. Perishables anyway. I've enough in my pantry to last for close to a year or better.
The option I choose, is to walk in, do my shopping, and tell anyone who asks me about a mask to go away. If I'm asked to leave I will take my business elsewhere (because there is always someone willing to take my money) and that store can go fuck itself.
It’s not your choice dumbass. You entered a private business. Follow their rules or don’t go in. The world doesn’t revolve around YOU. There are other people around and many who are concerned about their health and the health of their loved ones. You’re dumb ass walking around like a tough guy trying to prove a point only proves that your a narcissist douchbag

I wore a mask almost everyday on my most recent job. Not because I had to but because it made my customer feel safe.

Freaking out over masks don't call into question your manhood, only your maturity and civility

I wore a mask almost everyday on my most recent job. Not because I had to but because it made my customer feel safe.

Freaking out over masks don't call into question your manhood, only your maturity and civility
I disagree.
No one is "freaking out", and characterizing someone who is simply saying "No, I won't do that." as "freaking out" is a shaming tactic and an attempt at manipulation, much the same way cops accuse citizens of being hostile and uncooperative for invoking their rights.

I care as much about other's feelings as they do about mine...... which is clearly not a damn bit. They can manage their own damn feelings, they sure as hell aren't going to control my behavior...... fuck those folks.

I disagree.
No one is "freaking out", and characterizing someone who is simply saying "No, I won't do that." as "freaking out" is a shaming tactic and an attempt at manipulation, much the same way cops accuse citizens of being hostile and uncooperative for invoking their rights.

I care as much about other's feelings as they do about mine...... which is clearly not a damn bit. They can manage their own damn feelings, they sure as hell aren't going to control my behavior...... fuck those folks.
I'm not trying to shame you. I'm simply saying this isn't the hill to die on

In the video, a Pennsylvania state trooper exits his vehicle and tells the man recording that he ran his tag because he wasn’t wearing a mask at a supermarket earlier.

Question. Is the property owner legally entitled to shoot this person who has entered his property and began harrassing him? No crime was committed on the part of the property owner.

Thanks!

So a cop trailed a stupid slut home who was so ignorant and arrogant that he failed to wear a mask in a supermarket, which should have earned him a citation on the spot. I can't defend a dirty person like this guy.

Question. Is the property owner legally entitled to shoot this person who has entere his property and began harrassing him? No crime was committed on the part of the property owner.

Thanks!

Some people are too damn stupid, and I'm talking about the man without a mask on.

How the fuck do YOU or that fucking bear know that man doesn't have a medical condition that prevents him from wearing one? How about you and that fucking bear stay out of that mans business?

Well with so many having had the virus----------wouldn't they be immuned from it so wearing a mask does absolutely fricking nothing for them. NOTHING>

Get his badge number or license plate of the psytol car. Go to the police department. File a complaint with internal affairs.

I disagree.

I disagree.
When you are actually conditioning people not to show their face in public, then it is past time to push back...... hard.

I've been bullied a lot in my life, from elementary school all the way up to the Department of the Army coming after me, and the one thing I have learned is that they will never ever stop coming after you until you hurt them...... you have to make them fear you, and that usually means someone has to bleed.
These people will do whatever you let them do to you and yours.

Thanks!

So a cop trailed a stupid slut home who was so ignorant and arrogant that he failed to wear a mask in a supermarket, which should have earned him a citation on the spot. I can't defend a dirty person like this guy.

So you're saying you're trash?

Got it.

I disagree.

I disagree.
When you are actually conditioning people not to show their face in public, then it is past time to push back...... hard.

I've been bullied a lot in my life, from elementary school all the way up to the Department of the Army coming after me, and the one thing I have learned is that they will never ever stop coming after you until you hurt them...... you have to make them fear you, and that usually means someone has to bleed.
I'm not conditioning anyone for anything. This isn't a jew gas chamber and FUCK YOU for being so god damn shallow that you felt the need to neg me.

I was trying to be civil. Sorry I wrinkled your pussy lips.......

FAGGOT

Thanks!

So you're saying you're trash?

Got it.

How is that? I wear a mask and gloves when I have to go out in public, to protect my community. This stupid slut knew what he was doing. All that happened was that he was followed back to his pigsty. Unfortunately, dirty people exist in our country and spread their filth to innocent, decent people.

So what’s your point?

Well said Gramps. Kudos

I disagree.

Thus making you a narcissistic douchebag. It’s ok, own it

I disagree.

I disagree.

I'm not conditioning anyone for anything. This isn't a jew gas chamber and FUCK YOU for being so god damn shallow that you felt the need to neg me.

I was trying to be civil. Sorry I wrinkled your pussy lips.......

FAGGOT
Go Gramps!!!

Forum List

Back