Police Protocal for Active Shooters

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Prior to Columbine and after Columbine every police department in America has maintained the same protocol for dealing with active shooters.

Prior to Columbine police were trained to wait outside and secure the perimeter while waiting for SWAT to arrive. At Columbine while police were setting up outside, two teens were laughing away as they murdered their fellow classmates like it was a video game. Here is a student jumping out a window and you can see all of the police outside.
school-shooting.jpg

So after Columbine everyone changed policy. First officer to arrive is to attempt to engage the shooter. Everything possible was to be done to stop the shooter as soon as possible.

When I heard the Parkland officer waited outside I considered he just froze. We all believe we will act in a certain manner when a crisis arrives, but until faced with it you really have no idea what you will do. So I just considered him to be another victim, because he will have to live with it the rest of his life.

But now we learn at least three deputies waited outside while the shooter was murdering people. I have yet to hear a reason why. And after all of these days it is incomprehensible we do not know why. One rumor is they believed the shooter was outside. OK, police radio chatter will tell us what the deputies were thinking. Why nothing?

The silence from Sherriff Obamalover is telling me the answer.

We're taking it out of the hands of the Rollers on another thread. Installed by order of law, and by democratic vote by the people, inventive systems of the future will over-ride current police protocol.

That is why teachers who want to be armed are only a smaller part of the solution.

They can guard their classrooms, but if they go into the hall with a firearm in their hands, the police will shoot first, no questions.

That is why the partitions with viewing/shooting ports are critical additions to prevent mistakes. The shooter's movement is constricted in the least time and space possible. If the shooter is the only one between partitions, the capture is irreversible. Partitioning saves the mostpossible potential victims.

Much has already happened before the police arrive, including potentially dropping the shooter with oil (psychologically devastating incoordination), others overwhelming the shooter (which they damn sure have the right to do), etc.

And still not a peep from Sherriff Obamasskisser on why his deputies waited outside while the murderer was shooting kids despite policy saying they must engage active shooters.

And still not a peep from Sherriff Obamasskisser on why his deputies waited outside while the murderer was shooting kids despite policy saying they must engage active shooters.

It's kind of odd you refer to the sheriff as an "Obamasskisser".
President Obama had the White House and Democrats controlled the House and Senate for a while during his presidency.

They didn't do crap about gun control when they had the opportunity.
The sheriff on the other hand, supports the idea of gun control.

President Obama had the White House and Democrats controlled the House and Senate for a while during his presidency.

Do try to keep up with current events.

Dimwit Florida Sheriff Israel Was 'Once a Proud Member of Team Obama'

if the shooter is outside, they can still go to the children and protect them
if they don't know where the shooter is, common sense says go to the children/school
go to the children--the school

He said he was a member of "Team Obama" in a campaign video.
He was a registered Republican before he decided to run in the left-leaning Broward County.

He's just a stupid politician running around with a badge and lying through his teeth.
Still, President Obama cared about paying off the banks and filling the coffers of the insurance companies at the taxpayers' expense.

He didn't care about the children getting gunned down enough to make it a priority.
I don't imagine the sheriff would care that much either if his ass wasn't in the wringer.

Prior to Columbine and after Columbine every police department in America has maintained the same protocol for dealing with active shooters.

Prior to Columbine police were trained to wait outside and secure the perimeter while waiting for SWAT to arrive. At Columbine while police were setting up outside, two teens were laughing away as they murdered their fellow classmates like it was a video game. Here is a student jumping out a window and you can see all of the police outside.
school-shooting.jpg

So after Columbine everyone changed policy. First officer to arrive is to attempt to engage the shooter. Everything possible was to be done to stop the shooter as soon as possible.

When I heard the Parkland officer waited outside I considered he just froze. We all believe we will act in a certain manner when a crisis arrives, but until faced with it you really have no idea what you will do. So I just considered him to be another victim, because he will have to live with it the rest of his life.

But now we learn at least three deputies waited outside while the shooter was murdering people. I have yet to hear a reason why. And after all of these days it is incomprehensible we do not know why. One rumor is they believed the shooter was outside. OK, police radio chatter will tell us what the deputies were thinking. Why nothing?

The silence from Sherriff Obamalover is telling me the answer.
Already threads on this last week......

Being an Oblama supporter has nothing to do with the inaction of police when duty calls you stupid partisan asshats...

if the shooter is outside, they can still go to the children and protect them
if they don't know where the shooter is, common sense says go to the children/school
go to the children--the school
The fact we still have not been told and the MSM is silent on what happened says the police did a lot of things wrong but will harm the gun grabbing narrative being played out.

The sheriff is Republican and a county and party officer, goofus.

You are as dumb as weatherman2020, yeah? The dems did not have a majority for gun regulation legislation that would pass the House.

Forum List

Back