Police Protocal for Active Shooters

The fact we still have not been told and the MSM is silent on what happened says the police did a lot of things wrong but will harm the gun grabbing narrative being played out.

What exactly is that you need to be "told" to understand why the MSM hasn't come out with the information you desire?

I mean you pretty much made it clear you believe they are hiding something to promote their cause, control the dialog and obscure official failures.
If you are expecting them to "tell" you that, then all I can say is that is a rather naïve expectation.

You are as dumb as weatherman2020, yeah? The dems did not have a majority for gun regulation legislation that would pass the House.

The Democrats controlled the House and Senate from 2009-2011 and President Obama was in the White House.
They passed Obamacare, but not gun control legislation.

You are as dumb as weatherman2020, yeah? The dems did not have a majority for gun regulation legislation that would pass the House.

The Democrats controlled the House and Senate from 2009-2011 and President Obama was in the White House.
They passed Obamacare, but not gun control legislation.
They controlled it from Jan 2009 to Jan 2011, and they did not have the Dem votes for gun control legislation. Think, please!

They controlled it from Jan 2009 to Jan 2011, and they did not have the Dem votes for gun control legislation. Think, please!

That's what I said, it wasn't important to them at that point.
You're the one that chose to argue with it.

That's what I said, it wasn't important to them at that point.
You're the one that chose to argue with it.
This is not an Alt Right board. The members value being accurate. So, no, that is not what you said. The Dems did not have the vote.

Forum List

Back