Police Refuse to Arrest Violent Criminal Because He’s Black

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
If the police will not do their jobs, people will start doing it for them. And America has a lot of rope and a lot of trees.

A CBS4 investigation has found Aurora police officers twice walked away from arresting a 47-year-old man who was terrorizing residents of an apartment complex, even after the man allegedly exposed himself to kids, threw a rock through one resident’s sliding glass door, was delusional, was tasered by police and forced the rescue of two other residents from a second floor room in an apartment he had ransacked.

“I totally understand that there’s people that were, that felt like they were abandoned,” said Aurora Police Deputy Chief Darin Parker…

Mccoy was equally stunned that police walked away a second time.

“I was standing right there and I’m like, ‘What are you guys doing?’ and they said they were told to stand down and they left. Bottom line is they left us to deal with it by ourselves and that’s kind of crazy.”

But the police are our friends!

faggot cops.jpg

If the police will not do their jobs, people will start doing it for them. And America has a lot of rope and a lot of trees.

A CBS4 investigation has found Aurora police officers twice walked away from arresting a 47-year-old man who was terrorizing residents of an apartment complex, even after the man allegedly exposed himself to kids, threw a rock through one resident’s sliding glass door, was delusional, was tasered by police and forced the rescue of two other residents from a second floor room in an apartment he had ransacked.

“I totally understand that there’s people that were, that felt like they were abandoned,” said Aurora Police Deputy Chief Darin Parker…

“I was standing right there and I’m like, ‘What are you guys doing?’ and they said they were told to stand down and they left. Bottom line is they left us to deal with it by ourselves and that’s kind of crazy.”

It figures. :(

A lot of police officers really don't have the money to defend themselves in a prosecution, I can certainly understand the Aurora officers' concern. They have obligations to their own families

A lot of police officers really don't have the money to defend themselves in a prosecution, I can certainly understand the Aurora officers' concern. They have obligations to their own families
Yep. I understand. I wouldn't interfere with black on black crime. Just ain't worth it

it had been decided that they would “stand down” rather than get into a confrontation with the suspect that could lead to a use-of-force scenario. (CBS Denver)

It wasn't the fact he was black it was his mental state. Cops should not have the job of being a mental health evaluator or incarcerator.

it had been decided that they would “stand down” rather than get into a confrontation with the suspect that could lead to a use-of-force scenario. (CBS Denver)

They were probably pissed because people are still protesting them killing Elijah McClain.

Forum List

Back