Police Scanner...All Hell Breaking Loose in Ferguson!!!

Can't wait for the toxicology report to come out. Wonder if Brown was on PCP or bath crystals? He was on a violent rampage in the community when he was put down.

Then they're gonna say the 5'11 180 lb cop should have just put his gun up and had a good ole fist fight with the 6'4 300 lb Brown...who also had at least 1 friend with him.

They aren't gonna charge this cop. And the more and more facts that come out....the more I think the cop may have done nothing wrong.

This is an anonymous forum. Tell the truth.

Tell us if this news excites you. Tell us if you are looking forward to seeing images of rioting and violence on your television.

Bring in the military and quell this disgraceful behavior. There must be order and respect for the law.

Last edited:
BREAKING

CNN just said the Gov has signed an order for the NATIONAL GAURD to go in!!!!!

Good. Maybe they can do something so innocent people can be safe in their own homes and businesses without fear of some thugs making them pay for another thugs idiocy.

With that said..this whole thing has pissed me off enough to be thinking and acting like I normally don't. So....Ferguson and it's lowlifes can suck ass and I hope they get worse than they have dished out.

/unsub

More like.......this whole thing has pissed you off enough to make you drop the facade. You ought to feel a sense of relief.

The National Guard is probably needed so some cops can have time off work. Honestly. Some of the fellas have worked 8 straight days now and you don't want them to get tired or frazzeled in that line of work.

About Ferguson. St Louis County is one metropolitan area with maybe 100 mini cities that seamlessly run together. It seems like every block has a mayor lol. Ferguson is one of the decent sized self supporting old municipalities. In that part of the county south of I270 Ferguson, at least the western part off Florissant road, is the nice part.

To me, I am not a Fergusonian or a Florisitan or whatever. This is just north (St Louis) county.

The National Guard is probably needed so some cops can have time off work. Honestly. Some of the fellas have worked 8 straight days now and you don't want them to get tired or frazzeled in that line of work.

About Ferguson. St Louis County is one metropolitan area with maybe 100 mini cities that seamlessly run together. It seems like every block has a mayor lol. Ferguson is one of the decent sized self supporting old municipalities. In that part of the county south of I270 Ferguson, at least the western part off Florissant road, is the nice part.

To me, I am not a Fergusonian or a Florisitan or whatever. This is just north (St Louis) county.

They don't NEED the National Guard. But, they are doing it because for some damn reason, people are OK with THOSE men with guns in camo....but not THESE men with guns and camo. Just bizarre thinking.

A man with camo and a big ass gun....is the same no matter who signs his check.

That said....God Bless the cops and soon-to-be-arriving Guard troops who are willing to go into that shithole and try to restore order.

No duh Sherlock.

American citizens want their military to act, look and train like military and their civilian PEACE OFFICERS to act, look and train like peace officers.

Go figger.

One point that this case raises the question of racial discrimination again.
In February 2012, a similar situation occurred in the state of Florida. Then a local vigilante George Zimmerman shot black teenager Trayvon Martin. In July 2013 a jury acquitted Zimmerman, who is a Spanish-speaking representative of American society.
And there is another point, unexpected fact. If there's a winner from the militarized police aggression in Ferguson, Missouri, it would have to be the tear gas industry
This Company Is Profiting From Police Aggression In Ferguson

Last edited:
I wonder how many of those "protesters" are Agent Provocateurs?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_bHmlA16AI]KISS - All Hell's Breakin' Loose "Video" - YouTube[/ame]

I have been watching fox2 on digital tv until recently. They are good and their websitr works. Right now watching cbs kmov4 just for a change. Dont think u can see 4 online.

There is a fire now at the BBQ place. Didnt clear the protesters quick enough. Poor business owners.

Wow, all hell breaking loose!!!!!

BUT BUT BUT........the MOST important thing to remember...........make sure the men we are tasking with going into that chaos to restore order....are NOT wearing camo pants and carrying big guns.

We're gonna need them to wear khaki pants, polo shirts, carry 6-shooter revolvers, and drive a nice Dodge Stratus into the hotzone please.

We want riot control and all....but looking tactical while doing so is just SOOOOO offensive.

Hey, I have an idea!

Let's apply the same proposed solution to this conflict that some people apply to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Let's withdraw the Police from the resident's "territory." All we need to quell the violence is for the non-Black people to leave Ferguson and the problem will be solved.

:rolleyes:

Just watched some of it.

Loads of looting which of course will help the cause. Jesus. They were stealing everything just like after Katrina. Good God.

The store owneres should do like the Koreans did during the LA riots. Get on top of your building with a rifle and shoot. Thats how they protected their livlihoods they shot the fuckers. These store owners should do the same.

That might just be the stupidest thing I've ever read on this board.

Of course because its from Noomi.

She's sitting safe on her ass in Ausstralia and telling we American taxpaters that we should be more than willing to spend our taxdolalrs on those lice and disease ridden kids from South America. We called her on it and she was gone.

I'm sure if she had looting and rioting in her neighborhood she'd be singing a different tune.

Forum List

Back