Police shoot another Man in Los Angeles

If the man is white, nothing to see here, unless it is whitey shooting a black man it will just fade away even a beloved illegal immigrant might not warrant a march or a protest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So he came at cops with a knife. And got shot.

Why is this a story?

Pretty soon....the cops are gonna just stop showing up.

Good luck America.

More to fear from a knife-wielding subject than gun-wielding one. Afaik no one's ever doused their bullets in their own blood so as to spread an STI or other bloodborne contagion.

So he came at cops with a knife. And got shot.

Why is this a story?

Probably because we have too many cops shooting people for petty offenses, so they get more attention.

I think this one was probably justified, though.

Can you link to a single story of a cop shooting someone simply because they committed a petty offense?

No of course you can't.

Can you link to a single story of a cop shooting someone simply because they committed a petty offense?

No of course you can't.

You mean other than Michael Brown and that 12 year old they shot in Cleveland.

Neither were shot for petty crimes.

Now, you might could convince me that walking in the middle of the street and pointing a gun at people are petty crimes (not likely) but those are only the crimes that precipitated the police getting involved with those two.

You are being dishonest when you say either was shot for their petty crime.

Now, you might could convince me that walking in the middle of the street and pointing a gun at people are petty crimes (not likely) but those are only the crimes that precipitated the police getting involved with those two.

a 12 year old with a toy gun that was pretty obviously a toy gun?

a 12 year old with a toy gun that was pretty obviously a toy gun?

You mean it was so obviously a toy gun that someone called 911?

Stop being stupid.

legends-p08-air-pistol-full-metal-5.gif

Without looking, and in less than 3 seconds, is that real or fake?

Black guy
bla bla bla
white cop
bla bla bla
black had a knife
bla bla bla
cop had a gun
bla bla bla
black got a shot
the end
It is not interesting.
It's an everyday story.
Press just throws fat in the fire to draw public attention away from more serious problems.

Times up Joe stupid, the one pictured above is an AirSoft gun

This one

Replica_Luger_P08.jpg

Is a replica that fired 9mm ammo.

I'm quite sure you would have bet your life on that kid drawing a bb gun

I think I would have listened to the people who called it in who thought it was a toy...

Oh, yeah, and he was FUCKING 12.

This is a cop who was fired from his last job because he was sobbing on the gun range.

I think I would have listened to the people who called it in who thought it was a toy...

Oh, yeah, and he was FUCKING 12.

This is a cop who was fired from his last job because he was sobbing on the gun range.

Such conflicting statements from Joe the idiot.

"I would have listened to the people who called it in"

First, the person who called it in said "it might be a toy" also he said the boy "looked to be about 20"

Second, that's a good way to get killed. Good thing you deliver pizzas rather than being a police officer.

Oh, got a link to the cop crying, I hadn't seen that one, HOWEVER, I have to believe that his police union would have complained if he had been fired for such a reason.

Also Joe, you and I both know that you couldn't tell the difference between the two guns I posted pictures of , so just shut up.

Forum List

Back