Police shoot dead masked man who took hostages in German cinema

Oh i get it, this is another thread where people pretend that making something illegal means no one has it anymore. Like Prohibition....smart argument there

Do you idiots all drink from the same fountain of stupid?

By this logic we shouldn't have laws against anything anymore. We sure as shit better totally legalize abortion and give women unfettered access to it. I'm sure you're all for that.

Thats the logic the OP is using. They banned guns in Germany so there will never be another gun in Germany. Just like there was no more liquor to be had during Prohibition

It is? Guns and liquor are not analogous. You can't cook up a gun like you can moonshine. Gun control works in every other civilized country on earth, but don't let that fact seep into your bubble.

Sarcasm dude

People can MAKE guns, for the love of God. You fucking morons who think that the LAW is going to prevent crazies and criminals and muslims from shooting you dead honestly deserve to be shot in a theatre.

Yeah, let's get rid of murder and rape laws while we're at it. People will rape regardless of the law, right?

Go fuck yourself.

Last I checked, it's illegal to kill people already, dumbfuck.

Oh i get it, this is another thread where people pretend that making something illegal means no one has it anymore. Like Prohibition....smart argument there

By this logic we shouldn't have laws against anything anymore. We sure as shit better totally legalize abortion and give women unfettered access to it. I'm sure you're all for that.

Thats the logic the OP is using. They banned guns in Germany so there will never be another gun in Germany. Just like there was no more liquor to be had during Prohibition

It is? Guns and liquor are not analogous. You can't cook up a gun like you can moonshine. Gun control works in every other civilized country on earth, but don't let that fact seep into your bubble.
It's easier to make a gun than it is to make moonshine. Shows what you know.

That guy sorta looks like a muzzy.

Last edited:
People can MAKE guns, for the love of God. You fucking morons who think that the LAW is going to prevent crazies and criminals and muslims from shooting you dead honestly deserve to be shot in a theatre.

Yeah, let's get rid of murder and rape laws while we're at it. People will rape regardless of the law, right?

Go fuck yourself.

Last I checked, it's illegal to kill people already, dumbfuck.

Right, but it shouldn't be. You've established that laws don't work.

It's easier to make a gun than it is to make moonshine. Shows what you know.

That guy sorta looks like a muzzy.

Fuck it. Legalize it, right?

But hey, ban pot!

What's the stats on mass killings with automatic weapons in Europe versus the U.S.? My bet is that outside of Democrats in the gangs of south Chicago and other such cities they are practically non-existent here, but seem to be more common in Europe. Anybody researched it? Don't recall any 'hunting rifle' killing sprees in Europe.

Gun control works in every other civilized country on earth, but don't let that fact seep into your bubble.

How many of them have wide open borders with a narco state and MS-13 gangsters and the like crossing at will? Does France? Denmark? The U.K.? Geography matters, except to morons.

What's the stats on mass killings with automatic weapons in Europe versus the U.S.? My bet is that outside of Democrats in the gangs of south Chicago and other such cities they are practically non-existent here, but seem to be more common in Europe. Anybody researched it? Don't recall any 'hunting rifle' killing sprees in Europe.

What's with this exactly? Like Republicans don't shoot people, too? Colorado Springs and Charleston say hi.

Gun control works in every other civilized country on earth, but don't let that fact seep into your bubble.

How many of them have wide open borders with a narco state and MS-13 gangsters and the like crossing at will? Does France? Denmark? The U.K.? Geography matters, except to morons.

They all have wide-open borders with everyone throughout Europe, and a highly mobile refugee population. In fact, many of them also have lots of guns, but just severely restrict who can carry and how much training they need.

Making sure you're competent and sane with a gun matters. Except to morons.

This is an outrage! Germans need to have a sit in at the Reichstag and demand strict gun control

Oh wait....... they already have............

And our haplophobic morons over here want us all to be sitting ducks like they are in Germany. They are suicidal and their opinion shouldn't be taken seriously.

Did you not read the story? Fucking dude DIDN'T HAVE A WORKING GUN.

Sitting ducks like they are in Germany? We're sitting ducks in the U.S. EVERYONE who's not an armed and ready SWAT team member is a sitting duck in a lone-wolf scenario.

Charlie Bronson you ain't.

This is an outrage! Germans need to have a sit in at the Reichstag and demand strict gun control

And our haplophobic morons over here want us all to be sitting ducks like they are in Germany. They are suicidal and their opinion shouldn't be taken seriously.

Sitting ducks like they are in Germany? We're sitting ducks in the U.S. EVERYONE who's not an armed and ready SWAT team member is a sitting duck in a lone-wolf scenario.

Oh shut up. Your opinion is invalid. You are a suicidal leftist.

I used to work in Mannheim and frequently went to this mall for lunch.

The US Army base there was shutdown and handed back over to the Germans. Since then, they have in turn used the old barracks and housing areas to house refugees.

Shootings do happen in Germany, it's just rare since they have such a low population of minorities compared to the US.

I accept your surrender.

The US Army base there was shutdown and handed back over to the Germans. Since then, they have in turn used the old barracks and housing areas to house refugees.

Shootings do happen in Germany, it's just rare since they have such a low population of minorities compared to the US.

Why don't you just say what you really mean? "Germany is safer because they have fewer spics and n*ggers."

I accept your surrender.
You mean you accept my dismissal of your illegitimate opinions? Cool.

Why don't you just say what you really mean? "Germany is safer because they have fewer spics and n*ggers."

I already said exactly what I really meant. Unlike you I am not a racist, I just don't believe in the lie of multiculturism.

I accept your surrender.
You mean you accept my dismissal of your illegitimate opinions? Cool.

Nope. Just your surrender, you dumb fuck.

I already said exactly what I really meant. Unlike you I am not a racist, I just don't believe in the lie of multiculturism.

No, you're just too much of a fucking cheese-pumpin' pussy to come out and admit you're racist. Fucking country-club motherfucker.

Forum List

Back