Walz avoids commenting on the six dead hostages found in Gaza

why would anyone credit such an idiotic
proposition. So if the diagnostician
"RULES OUT" liver failure-----the sickness MUST BE ADRENAL FAILURE. Your diagnostic acumen
would land you in court
It's a news report not a proposition, as for the diversion into medicine, you seem utterly confused.

how much experience do you have in the
AFTER EVALUATION of military accidents?

That is Haaretz, leading newspaper in ISRAEL....

One of our own who never gets face time on Faux "News"

More truth about your hero LBJ, who ordered the hit and was hate hoaxing it to Egypt... to start WW3

I trust the eyewitnesses and Haaretz more than a Zionist Fascist IQ<5 TRAITOR.

That is Haaretz, leading newspaper in ISRAEL....

One of our own who never gets face time on Faux "News"

More truth about your hero LBJ, who ordered the hit and was hate hoaxing it to Egypt... to start WW3

I trust the eyewitnesses and Haaretz more than a Zionist Fascist IQ<5 TRAITOR.
do you think you will be asked to testify?

Bryce Lockwood is fine. Not an eyewitness. Voyager was not orbiting Earth at the time....
diversion alert. I have evaluated hundreds of cases of INJURY including some in the Navy---at no time did any victim of injury tell me "IT WAS NO BODY'S FAULT. It was an accident"
Injured people in my experience always find someone to BLAME

The USS Liberty was no accident, and only TRAITORS claim it was.
Put that poster on ignore. She is a hypocrite and disgrace to the Jewish faith. The way irosie91 talks about Muslims is venomous. That she would then turn around and complain about anti-Semitism is the most hypocritical thing we could imagine.

Before I put her on ignore for constantly misrepresenting my views, I recall her postings about Muslims in general. She’s unhinged.

She has as said misrepresented peoples viewpoints. She claimed I was anti Jewish… well I respect Judaism and Islam as a Catholic. Rosie hates Islam …she has zero credibility.

I like a few of the Muslim majority countries in the gulf because they don’t have left-wing fanaticism. Traditional masculinity is respected in those countries. They have a strong middle class, a lot of Americans work in the GCC countries.

Last edited:
Put that poster on Door. They are hypocrites of the highest order and disgrace to the Jewish faith. The way irosie91 talks about Muslims is venomous. That she would then turn around and complain about anti-Semitism the most hypocritical thing we could imagine.

She also misrepresents peoples viewpoints. I respect Judaism and Islam as a Catholic. Rosie hates Muslims …she has zero credibility

I like a few of the Muslim majority countries in the gulf because they don’t have left-wing fanaticism. Traditional masculinity is respected in those countries. They have a strong middle class, a lot of Americans work in the GCC countries.
only an idiot DECIDES who "hates" whom. How long have you had the ability to read minds or have been "hearing voices" ? Do
you think that your hero YAHYA SINWAR hates jews? You need to know more about muslim countries---feel free to ask questions, my husband was born in one

Forum List

Back