🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Shoot Homeless Man who had a teeny knife

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Has any officer ever said "I fucked up"?

illegal camper shot by Albuquerque police last week was turning away from officers when they fired at him, according to video released by Albuquerque Police Chief Gorden Eden on Friday.

In helmet cam video provided by the Albuquerque Journal, the man identified as 38-year-old James Boyd, can be heard threatening the officers.

“In the private world, if you were down in a bar or a bus stop, I’d have the right to kill you right now.”

Boyd can then be heard telling officers to “not get stupid.”

“I can keep you safe. Don’t worry about safety,” he said. “I’m not a f-cking murderer.”

As Boyd picks up his belongings and appears ready to walk down to the police, an officer is heard saying, “do it” and a flash-bang device is fired, disorienting Boyd.

Boyd then appears to pull out knives as an unarmed officer with a dog approaches him. After first making a move towards the police, he starts to turn away, at which point the officers open fire.

Police are later seen cautiously approaching Boyd and removing knives from his hands.

Police Chief Gorden Eden said officers decided to use less-than-lethal force, including bean bag rounds, but that at least one live round hit Boyd.

The Office of the Medical Investigator has not determined what killed the Boyd, Eden said.

A 2008 police report released by Eden listed Boyd’s address as the county jail and Eden stated that Boyd had a history of violence against law enforcement.

According to KOAT, Boyd has previously used box cutters, knives and his fists to attack people, including police officers, according police records.

Reports also show that Boyd has told people that he was on a secret mission or on assignment for former President Gerald Ford.

Albuquerque’s City Council President Ken Sanchez has called for a federal investigation of the incident, according to KRQE. The U.S. Department of Justice is already investigating the police department’s use of deadly force.

“I believe that this shooting also needs to be included on the investigation of the Department of Justice, and I may also ask the council that we look at allowing the Department of Justice to come in and oversee the Albuquerque Police Department,” Sanchez said.

“I was troubled, I was disturbed and I’m extremely concerned.”

Watch the video...What did they think was going to happen? Dude was going to turn and throw 5 knives into the necks of every officer there like Homeless American Ninja?

Given his history of using knives and boxcutters to attack whoever got in his way eliminating him was a net benefit.

Here's an example of how the police force of a civilized nation will behave in such an encounter. Outside Buckingham Palace, knife-wielding mentally ill guy ... so they tase him. In the USA, he would have had 46 shots fired at him, with 4 hits (police marksmanship, not so hot). Tasers are mainly used to torture already-restrained suspects who aren't complying quickly enough.

Folks, stop resisting police. They are trained to control the situation, and if they are resisted, some will not hesitate to kill, period. There are ways to make bad cops and their families pay that do not rebound badly on the victim. Let the cops do their job. If they do it wrongly, yes, you can get at them and should.

Why do you care CC, the victim was white.

Your head is exploding right now aint it?
nope, I just noticed the victim was white and thought you made a mistake in posting this thread.

No, like always you made a mistake thinking. Too bad your preconceived ideas dont pan out...now that you know you're wrong I'm sure you'll take time to reflect on it.

......or just forget this ever happened so you can believe your bullshit "CC only cares about black people" cry babism

Well I must agree that this is an ugly scenario we're seeing here, but-
He held two knives one in each hand and resisted a arrest (Passively+Actively) he also disobeyed police officers, I'm not gonna go over the "what-ifs" but the law is the law and nobody should be above it.
In other words the police officers did well, their lives worth much more than the life of people who break the law, period.

It's from 2008 you unmitigated fucking buffoon and you didn't bother to look up the results of the investigation.

Why would I? This is my thread...my rules. Do you want me to message you before I do another? Yeah, well fuck off

And you just ruined it you fag...I was waiting until someone came to defend it THEN post the update. Thanks a lot party pooper

Murder, open and shut case.

guy was complying then the cops attacked him, he defended himself so they murdered him.

seems like it was the plan b/c they had beanbag rounds to stun him but didn't use them until they gunned him down

guy was complying then the cops attacked him, he defended himself so they murdered him.

seems like it was the plan b/c they had beanbag rounds to stun him but didn't use them until they gunned him down

Are you going to refund me for this party hat and ballons you ass!

Are you going to refund me for this party hat and ballons you ass!
no

I misread that very long post so deleted my initial post

you are still an unmitigated buffoon

Police forces of any stature train their officers to disarm guys like this...how good was he with a knife? Probably nothing special if that even....but instead they shot him if the story is to be believed.....by the book they did nothing wrong...by any other standard they're a pack of cowards.

I thought about that video while away (thinking makes me a conservative) b/c I kept thinking something was wrong, and then it dawned on me;

where's the rest of the video?

all we see is the end, we may be missing the part where they told him to drop the knives or they would use the flash bang

and since leftist lie to push their filth on us, I can only assume something like that occurred.

The police who released the video are liberals? Of course!!!!

Btw the use of the flash bang isn't the point. The guy didn't die from flash bang exposure

Beanbag rounds....except somebody fired a real round into him....WTF...if you can't fight a pen knife with a nightstick you shouldn't be a cop...he had a beating coming but not getting shot and killed.....I wasn't there so maybe I best zip it.

If they had the beanbags ready, why didn't they at least try using them first? They would still have their real guns trained on the man and could still fire them at any moment.

Forum List

Back