Something has got to be done about the police.

We saw what happens when a black man legally and constitutionally arms themselves.

Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

right bumrush the door inside from a domestic call holding a loaded handgun at the ready, safety off? Anyone find out? 0.3sec blink of eye fast. Who called? Inside his APT, correct? Not all blame is on Police. You people got them on hair-trigger alert. I would not go up the stairs. Call them down in shotrs, handsup or let them kill each other.

right bumrush the door inside from a domestic call holding a loaded handgun at the ready, safety off? Anyone find out? 0.3sec blink of eye fast. Who called? Inside his APT, correct? Not all blame is on Police. You people got them on hair-trigger alert. I would not go up the stairs. Call them down in shotrs, handsup or let them kill each other.

It matters none. As has been noted many times, it's his Constitutional right to answer his door armed.

But he's black and well, they shouldn't actually count, eh?

We saw what happens when a black man legally and constitutionally arms themselves.

Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies
One man, armed and opening the door to the police, who had announced themselves got shot. Nobody is pleased. The cop seems destined to be prosecuted. I invite you all who are on the left to carry a gun with you to the door when a cop announces to open the door. Go ahead.

One man, armed and opening the door to the police, who had announced themselves got shot. Nobody is pleased. The cop seems destined to be prosecuted. I invite you all who are on the left to carry a gun with you to the door when a cop announces to open the door. Go ahead.

I'm defending a guy's constitutional 2nd amendment rights and that makes me "left"?

Lol

I'm defending a guy's constitutional 2nd amendment rights and that makes me "left"?

Lol
You were not named. Both had the same right to carry a gun. Due to the death of one of them, his right is gone. How smart a move is it to meet cops with guns in your hand after they tell you to open the door?

You were not named. Both had the same right to carry a gun. Due to the death of one of them, his right is gone. How smart a move is it to meet cops with guns in your hand after they tell you to open the door?

It matters none how smart it is. It's his Constitutional Right. The cop has been fired and will likely be charged which means? He was in the wrong but you still feel this need to defend him.

Like so many, you don't really care about 2nd Amendment rights. You only care about your perceived politics and authoritarianism.

Thread said shot by Black? Maybe not. Video appeared white Female? Who has also has a Constitutional right to go home alive.

Dont cause a home riot and come to the door as a threat. Domestics are a high risk for Police. Stuff happens.

Stop lying. (as usually happens in these types of stories)

It's just getting ridiculous. There has to be national standards created for policing. That's all there is to it.

Police pressured him to confess to a murder that never happened. Now, Fontana will pay him $900,000​

The city of Fontana has agreed to pay nearly $900,000 to settle a federal lawsuit filed by a man who said police pressured him to falsely confess to a murder that never happened.

During a 17-hour interrogation in August 2018, Fontana Police Department officers questioned Thomas Perez Jr. about the disappearance of his father, whom Perez had reported missing. Officers alleged Perez had murdered his father and, when Perez denied the accusation, officers tried to convince him that he had forgotten the crime, according to a federal lawsuit, court records and video of the interrogation.

Throughout their lengthy questioning of Perez, officers used a variety of tactics aimed at goading him into confessing. They brought his dog into the interrogation room, told him the dog had walked through blood and would be sent away to be euthanized. They drove Perez to a dirt lot and asked him to walk around in search of his dad’s body. They told him that his father’s body was in a morgue.

“You murdered your dad,” one of the officers said, according to video of the interrogation. “Daddy’s dead because of you.”

At the 16-hour mark, Perez told police that he had gotten into an altercation with his father and had stabbed him.

But a major problem with that confession soon emerged: Perez’s father was alive and safe.

It is ridiculous. Give them immunity and their power back.

It matters none how smart it is. It's his Constitutional Right. The cop has been fired and will likely be charged which means? He was in the wrong but you still feel this need to defend him.

Like so many, you don't really care about 2nd Amendment rights. You only care about your perceived politics and authoritarianism.
Now you want to act as a Democrat. I wish you would operate as a Republican. If you are not a democrat, well...
One is dead. Is life very important? I agree that the home owner had the right to carry a gun. It was his home and I am not saying he was wrong to carry the gun as to rights. But it ended his life. Jailing the cop can't bring his life back. I am not defending the cop. I am actually defending the man who got shot. He was correct about the constitution. But will that put flowers on his grave?

Now you want to act as a Democrat. I wish you would operate as a Republican. If you are not a democrat, well...
One is dead. Is life very important? I agree that the home owner had the right to carry a gun. It was his home and I am not saying he was wrong to carry the gun as to rights. But it ended his life. Jailing the cop can't bring his life back. I am not defending the cop. I am actually defending the man who got shot. He was correct about the constitution. But will that put flowers on his grave?

Screw acting like either. You are defending the cop. You can't help yourself. It's what acting like a Republican demands of you.

The man had 2nd Amendment rights. It means he is permitted to be armed in his own home. It means the state can't just kill you for exercising that right and that is what happened. But your allegiance to a failed party won't allow you to defend and accept that.

Black man running with warrants......gets "accidentally" hit by Police chasing him in a car. Leaves behind two kids, no mention of the old lady of course. Gotta keep the benefits rolling in double. But I digress, time to burn down Michigan!

Forum List

Back