Something has got to be done about the police.

Cops CAUGHT Lying About Knocking Out Black Woman​

Police told paramedics that Nakia Porter was resisting arrest when she was knocked unconscious, but that is not what the body camera footage showed.

Something has to be done about the police.

Bullshit. They are informed anbout the situation when they are dispatched to the scene. In the OP they tortured this man for 16 hours. The excuses need to end.
I used to do a "ride-along" program with a deputy sheriff in Pensacola, Florida. Most calls are domestic disputes and when the call is gotten, there are very little details other than people fighting in their homes to the point where someone felt it necessary to get law enforcement involved and when you arrive, you have no idea as to whether one or both are drunk, high on drugs and/or armed and it can turn ugly in a moment.

I used to do a "ride-along" program with a deputy sheriff in Pensacola, Florida. Most calls are domestic disputes and when the call is gotten, there are very little details other than people fighting in their homes to the point where someone felt it necessary to get law enforcement involved and when you arrive, you have no idea as to whether one or both are drunk, high on drugs and/or armed and it can turn ugly in a moment.
There are no excuses to be made. There has to be a change.

Sorry bootlicker, I don't give a damn about the man, I care about policies.

We have established that you don't like strong black women like Rep. Crockett because she crushed B6.

We have also established that you don't like 91% of black women in this country.

We? Have a mouse in your pocket?

Until over 100 Police are not killed every year by Criminals (I would bet 75% are killed by Black males). Then the Police are not shooting enough. It’s not a game where you get to say “pretty good”. The Police are doing a job, not out there like some hollywood thriller movie. They have a right to go home after their shift 100% of the time. Criminals are mostly worthless scum. There is no choice in the matter. Police are valuable. Lots of Tax dollars invested. Criminals are a net negative. Shoot more of them to stay alive. No one should care.

OK, from the top: there was no criminal here. The only crimes were by the police...who TERRORIZED A MAN UNTIL HE CONFESSED TO A MURDER THAT NEVER HAPPENED!

I went through this a few years before COVID struck. Very informative and helpful. I was made aware of the course through CERT which I'm a member of, and which is handled via the county sheriff's office

The Community Academy is a 12-week program designed to provide Whatcom County residents firsthand information about how your sheriff’s office operates. As a Community Academy participant, you will become familiar with the Sheriff’s Office's mission, values, and philosophy of policing. Participation is free. Applicants must be at least 16 years old.

All seats have been filled for 2024's Community Academy.
Come Learn About

• Criminal Investigations
  • Patrol Procedures
  • K-9
  • SWAT
  • The drug and gang task force
  • Traffic Enforcement
  • Crime scene investigations
  • Marine Patrol
  • Jail operations
  • and more...

Something like this should be available in all counties across the nation. Greater public knowledge, information and awareness would offset much of the misconceptions in the public and as expressed here.

Note that our county sheriff also certifies the local city police departments.

Cops CAUGHT Lying About Knocking Out Black Woman​

Police told paramedics that Nakia Porter was resisting arrest when she was knocked unconscious, but that is not what the body camera footage showed.

Something has to be done about the police.

funny. No bodycam showm. Just a bunch of stories on the video. 13 min of BS most likely. Another resisrer, fighter. Knocked out…my butt. “as soon as they put the handcuffs on”. Huh? Then she “passed out”? BS. It doesnt make any sense. Not wading thru 13 min to listen to racist lying lawyers or political organizers.

We? Have a mouse in your pocket?

OK, from the top: there was no criminal here. The only crimes were by the police...who TERRORIZED A MAN UNTIL HE CONFESSED TO A MURDER THAT NEVER HAPPENED!

uh….he messed up? Why is this a big deal? nobody got killed like the 100s of Officers assasinated. I don’t give a rats butt about 1:10000000 storytime issues. Just like IM2 silly video w/o bodycam….I simply scan thru the headline, maybe glance thru the article, until BS shows up. Almost Nothing from MSM is true.

The Cop killing I posted was a few days ago. Most recent one. Cut & dried. I am working here, full time. No time for racist stories.

Last edited:
It's just getting ridiculous. There has to be national standards created for policing. That's all there is to it.

Police pressured him to confess to a murder that never happened. Now, Fontana will pay him $900,000​

The city of Fontana has agreed to pay nearly $900,000 to settle a federal lawsuit filed by a man who said police pressured him to falsely confess to a murder that never happened.

During a 17-hour interrogation in August 2018, Fontana Police Department officers questioned Thomas Perez Jr. about the disappearance of his father, whom Perez had reported missing. Officers alleged Perez had murdered his father and, when Perez denied the accusation, officers tried to convince him that he had forgotten the crime, according to a federal lawsuit, court records and video of the interrogation.

Throughout their lengthy questioning of Perez, officers used a variety of tactics aimed at goading him into confessing. They brought his dog into the interrogation room, told him the dog had walked through blood and would be sent away to be euthanized. They drove Perez to a dirt lot and asked him to walk around in search of his dad’s body. They told him that his father’s body was in a morgue.

“You murdered your dad,” one of the officers said, according to video of the interrogation. “Daddy’s dead because of you.”

At the 16-hour mark, Perez told police that he had gotten into an altercation with his father and had stabbed him.

But a major problem with that confession soon emerged: Perez’s father was alive and safe.

Why are Democrat controlled cities so bad?

uh….he messed up? Why is this a big deal? nobody got killed like the 100s of Officers assasinated. I don’t give a rats butt about 1:10000000 storytime issues. Just like IM2 silly video w/o bodycam….I simply scan thru the headline, maybe glance thru the article, until BS shows up. Almost Nothing from MSM is true.

The Cop killing I posted was a few days ago. Most recent one. Cut & dried. I am working here, full time. No time for racist stories.
Nonsensical. Either you have not read the article that started the thread, or you're just ignoring it.

You're a copsucker. There is NOTHING a cop does that you would condemn. A cop could rape a child on video and you'd excuse it. You truly are subhuman.

Forum List

Back