Something has got to be done about the police.

The only clear and present danger to our country is you MAGGATS, Trump and your Project 2025.
Nah it’s demafasict and middle aged white guys that live in their parents basement and pretend to be black on the internet

Nah it’s demafasict and middle aged white guys that live in their parents basement and pretend to be black on the internet
Like I said is you MAGGATS, Trump and Project 2025. Because you live in a imaginary world where you make shit up and repeat it over and over.

In your alternate reality, ALL whites are "white supremacists".
Your problem isn't whites or "white man's culture";
Your problem is you are a negative, bitter and failed personality.
You could be any race or ethnic and it would always be the other race's and ethnic's fault.
IM2 is white. He's done this same shit on two other forums.

Your ilk is now wanting to defund the FBI for investgating a criminal ex president. So STFU.
Nope....not even.

FBI needs to be removed from political parties and isolated from it. Because it too is being used as a political weapon.

Nope....not even.

FBI needs to be removed from political parties and isolated from it. Because it too is being used as a political weapon.

Joe Bidens son is not running for President.

Document what?
That each state has LEO training requirements?
That every training facility must meet those requirements?

Here's Ohio.
Educate yourself Ubu.
That all states have the EXACT SAME LEO training requirements.
Which is what you said/claimed in your post I replied to. :rolleyes:

I've never been a racist. You're a racist because you think blacks are inferior. You have a problem here because you can't handle a black person who won't bend to you as if your whiteness makes you an authority. Maybe f you used the same energy creating workshops and clinics in the white community to end the racism there, we would not be having this conversation. I don't know why whites like you think you get to make criticism and assessments about people of other races but people of other races can't make assessments based on facts about whites. And I'm not going to be concerned about it. You're just going to hear it and deal with it. Work to end your racism instead of posting silly cartoons.
Lots of projection there komrade "UR0" !
Objections are to your bias, prejudice, ignorance, arrogance, and racism.
You claim you've never been a racist, yet your posts drip with anti-white venom, and lies.
Those who know me in person have never tagged me as a racist. Just the opposite.
I don't need "workshops and clinics" to perpetuate your racism. I countered racism in my employment and businesses.

Lots of projection there komrade "UR0" !
Objections are to your bias, prejudice, ignorance, arrogance, and racism.
You claim you've never been a racist, yet your posts drip with anti-white venom, and lies.
Those who know me in person have never tagged me as a racist. Just the opposite.
I don't need "workshops and clinics" to perpetuate your racism. I countered racism in my employment and businesses.
Anti racism isn't anti white. Work on ending your racism and stop defending crooked cops.

Forum List

Back