Something has got to be done about the police.

Why do you say that crime statistics can't be trusted?

I stated why. Why ask me to explain again?

Do you think that most cops and prosecutors are liars? Do you think there is a mass conspiracy to frame millions of innocent black defendants? I think the statistics are reasonably accurate and the statistics show that blacks have a disproportionately high crime rate, much larger than their percentage of the population. Sorry if it's disturbing to you, but the truth is the truth, and you can't do something about a problem until you accept the truth of the situation. One can hide one's head in the sand, but that won't make the problem go away.

These men tortured a man. No charges. Why is that?

It's just getting ridiculous. There has to be national standards created for policing. That's all there is to it.

Police pressured him to confess to a murder that never happened. Now, Fontana will pay him $900,000​

The city of Fontana has agreed to pay nearly $900,000 to settle a federal lawsuit filed by a man who said police pressured him to falsely confess to a murder that never happened.

During a 17-hour interrogation in August 2018, Fontana Police Department officers questioned Thomas Perez Jr. about the disappearance of his father, whom Perez had reported missing. Officers alleged Perez had murdered his father and, when Perez denied the accusation, officers tried to convince him that he had forgotten the crime, according to a federal lawsuit, court records and video of the interrogation.

Throughout their lengthy questioning of Perez, officers used a variety of tactics aimed at goading him into confessing. They brought his dog into the interrogation room, told him the dog had walked through blood and would be sent away to be euthanized. They drove Perez to a dirt lot and asked him to walk around in search of his dad’s body. They told him that his father’s body was in a morgue.

“You murdered your dad,” one of the officers said, according to video of the interrogation. “Daddy’s dead because of you.”

At the 16-hour mark, Perez told police that he had gotten into an altercation with his father and had stabbed him.

But a major problem with that confession soon emerged: Perez’s father was alive and safe.

YOU AND YOUR ILK ARE RESPONSIBLE for the mess that currently exists.

You screamed bloody murder for defunding the police which evaporated ALL the ongoing training that stops ALL the things you complain about and provides wages that actually attracts morally stable people into the jobs.

But you turned it into a highly politically charged subject. Removed the training and wages and caused hundreds of thousands of heavily trained and experienced officers to quit. (The ones we needed to train the rookies and newbies)

So your whining is falling on deaf ears. You created this mess....you can be the one to fix it or go somewhere else!

YOU AND YOUR ILK ARE RESPONSIBLE for the mess that currently exists.

You screamed bloody murder for defunding the police which evaporated ALL the ongoing training that stops ALL the things you complain about and provides wages that actually attracts morally stable people into the jobs.

But you turned it into a highly politically charged subject. Removed the training and wages and caused hundreds of thousands of heavily trained and experienced officers to quit. (The ones we needed to train the rookies and newbies)

So your whining is falling on deaf ears. You created this mess....you can be the one to fix it or go somewhere else!
I'm not commenting upon any individual's race because it should be immaterial and we all struggle with our baggage .....

but I don't recall seeing any black person I personally know calling for defunding the cops. Now I'm sure some black students enjoying college in really nice places have done so.

No they aren't. That is as delusional as the rest of your posts. The FBI, BATF, Capital Police and Secret Service are part of the DoJ. All others belong to either municipalities, counties or states.

No they aren't. That is as delusional as the rest of your posts. The FBI, BATF, Capital Police and Secret Service are part of the DoJ. All others belong to either municipalities, counties or states.
Does IM2 Really believe that? No wonder the left is so scared of Trump becoming a dictator; they think he can make himself a dictator with just the stroke of a pen. No, the US is not a centralized system it is a federation. I don't have the time so can someone explain to IM2 the difference between a confederation and a federation?

Last edited:
It's just getting ridiculous. There has to be national standards created for policing. That's all there is to it.

Police pressured him to confess to a murder that never happened. Now, Fontana will pay him $900,000​

The city of Fontana has agreed to pay nearly $900,000 to settle a federal lawsuit filed by a man who said police pressured him to falsely confess to a murder that never happened.

During a 17-hour interrogation in August 2018, Fontana Police Department officers questioned Thomas Perez Jr. about the disappearance of his father, whom Perez had reported missing. Officers alleged Perez had murdered his father and, when Perez denied the accusation, officers tried to convince him that he had forgotten the crime, according to a federal lawsuit, court records and video of the interrogation.

Throughout their lengthy questioning of Perez, officers used a variety of tactics aimed at goading him into confessing. They brought his dog into the interrogation room, told him the dog had walked through blood and would be sent away to be euthanized. They drove Perez to a dirt lot and asked him to walk around in search of his dad’s body. They told him that his father’s body was in a morgue.

“You murdered your dad,” one of the officers said, according to video of the interrogation. “Daddy’s dead because of you.”

At the 16-hour mark, Perez told police that he had gotten into an altercation with his father and had stabbed him.

But a major problem with that confession soon emerged: Perez’s father was alive and safe.

Why would anybody want to become a Police Officer if they're not allowed to beat up, torture and kill people?

What fun would it be?

I'm not commenting upon any individual's race because it should be immaterial and we all struggle with our baggage .....

but I don't recall seeing any black person I personally know calling for defunding the cops. Now I'm sure some black students enjoying college in really nice places have done so.
Most every Black friend I have was absolutely against all that political rhetoric. Even those who had run afoul of the law on numerous occasions by dealing drugs or stealing. They thought it was stupid too. And they weren't the ones screaming this crap....it was dumb liberals doing the screaming. This isn't about race or even racism. It never was except by those who sell racism for a living who glommed onto this liberal ideology.

Police aren't racist because of genetics. Police have been a complete blend of various American nationalities ever since I can remember....from various Asian groups, Blacks, Hispanics, and etc...never not been a blend of ethnicities here in America.
If you don't like the jobs Police do...don't do the things that make them do their job on you. It's that simple. Not difficult to understand.

But now with ALL the senior, experienced police gone, the good police chiefs that knew how to run their departments quit...there is literally gonna be real systemic problems everywhere.

Deputy who shot, killed Airman Roger Fortson has been fired over unreasonable deadly force​

The deputy who shot and killed DeKalb County Airman Roger Fortson has been fired after an internal investigation found the deputy’s “use of deadly force was not objectively reasonable and therefore violated agency policy.”

The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office released its findings Friday from an international investigation into the deadly shooting that took place on May 3.

It's time this murderer is sent to prison.

Most every Black friend I have was absolutely against all that political rhetoric. Even those who had run afoul of the law on numerous occasions by dealing drugs or stealing. They thought it was stupid too. And they weren't the ones screaming this crap....it was dumb liberals doing the screaming. This isn't about race or even racism. It never was except by those who sell racism for a living who glommed onto this liberal ideology.

Police aren't racist because of genetics. Police have been a complete blend of various American nationalities ever since I can remember....from various Asian groups, Blacks, Hispanics, and etc...never not been a blend of ethnicities here in America.
If you don't like the jobs Police do...don't do the things that make them do their job on you. It's that simple. Not difficult to understand.

But now with ALL the senior, experienced police gone, the good police chiefs that knew how to run their departments quit...there is literally gonna be real systemic problems everywhere.
Its funny how you guys claim to know blacks who believe the same shit you do.

No there doesn't.

Not unless that is authorized by the Constitution. Each local jurisdiction needs to deal with their problem in their own ways you authoritarian communist.

Get yoar boot heal off of the people's necks.
So police don't move from one place to another?

Turn your brain on and try again.

1717236157759.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There's always more to the story. Maybe the kid stabbed his father and thought he was dead. Anyway there is no need to smear the legacy of the 59 (so far) Officers who died in the line of duty this year and the 378 Officers who were shot in the line of duty in 2023, over an incident in Fontana, Ca.
But smearing an innocent person is just fine?

Geez!

• Thanks
Your broad generalization is misleading.
Many departments have "better and more training" than others.

What is needed more is fewer crimes and criminals. :rolleyes:
You know in any given state EVERY LEO receives exactly the same training, right?
The you understand how ridiculous your comment is.

Deputy who shot, killed Airman Roger Fortson has been fired over unreasonable deadly force​

The deputy who shot and killed DeKalb County Airman Roger Fortson has been fired after an internal investigation found the deputy’s “use of deadly force was not objectively reasonable and therefore violated agency policy.”

The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office released its findings Friday from an international investigation into the deadly shooting that took place on May 3.

It's time this murderer is sent to prison.
Termination should be the first step.

I think manslaughter should be the charge.
ALSO
His trainers should be charged as accessories.

Most Black people, especially men. take a "go along, get along" attitude when faced with this type of ignorance.
Why argue with the White guy?
He'll get angry, then the police come then...

But when the moron's gone the laughing begins.

• Thanks
Only morons believe that every black person thinks the identical way as every other black person. My black friends first off aren't racist...or waiting on handouts...or any other foolish thing. They work and provide for their families...just like their wives do.

And exactly what brand of bot are you to promote such vile prejudice...this is some of the most putrid disgusting behavior I've ever seen. To claim people all think identically because of the color of their skin. They put people like this in jail at a minimum! If I knew where you were I'd have you arrested myself. You aren't any better than a child molester for promoting this crap.

Forum List

Back