Police Shoot Unarmed, Uncooperative White Man

He was hopped up on something not to be affected by the Tazer. His own family called the police so I don,t see where the police would be in the wrong. Booze and Drugs! This is an example of the abuse and what it does to people.
The police were most definitely in the wrong. The man was unarmed and shitfaced drunk. A toddler could have taken him.

Next time you are confronted with a perp, please aim for a leg!!
Idiot!

That doesn't work in the real world, does it? You hit the femoral artery and the perp bleeds out and dies within a minute or two.

To me, it all depends on how I am confronted. Therefore, going a little bit higher is always an option too. In other words, playing with a full deck might not be an option anymore if the reproduction card eventually goes missing. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You're a faithful degenerate.

They tased the man several times. It had no effect on him.

But they in no way should have shot him.

So maybe the cops should have retreated for cover behind the trees and called for a "social worker"?

The social worker shows up a half hour later with her pen and pad of paper, and asks the perp "Is there something bothering you today? Would you like to talk about it? We have programs that can help you..."

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::21:

I
Just throwing it out there to see who is outraged.

BTW, the family announced legal action. The "victim" died at the hospital

I lived in that town for 45 years and the Modesto PD are equal opportunity. If you don't follow their orders they WILL shoot you. I lived within two miles of this incident. Glad I moved out.

If I am not wanted in such a game, why does anyone show me how it is played?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The game is played by putting enough rounds center mass until the threat is stopped.

And by not accidentally hitting anything or anyone downrange, that you didn't want to hit.

Not as easy as it looks, because sometimes the threat just doesn't want to stop. I don't envy anyone who has that much responsibility on their shoulders.

They shot him with the taser first and it had no effect. He pulled out the taser darts and kept walking with the tow hitch he had in his hand. The police used to carry a large stick with a loop that could be tightened, that would have got him under control but they were banned.
Catch poles! Like animal control officers use, if they haven't also been banned. Mad Max defeated one, but no one else I know of.

I only question the shooting because the house was so close behind. "be sure of your backstop" is like rule number four.

But the dude? Too bad. Get drunk and wield a weapon at police, expect the worst.

I don't know what a taser looks like, but to me, if it looks like a regular firearm, that right there is where the picture needs work.

They look nothing like a regular firearm. They are bright yellow, they are square up front instead of having a pointy barrel. You wear the TASER on the opposite side that you wear your firearm so that your muscle memory will not reach for your firearm when you mean to draw a TASER. The holster retention is different so you must use a different set of motions to draw the TASER versus drawing a firearm.

And, even if your eyes are completely, closed and you inadvertently draw the wrong weapon, the TASER weighs considerably less than a firearm, you will feel that weight difference the second you draw it.

Forum List

Back