POLICE STATE: Cop shoots, kills man walking in Wal-Mart

There is a difference between being ruthless and doing your job. Apparently people have no clue what it's like to be a Police Officer. None.

My brother is a cop in L.A. Been one for 13 years. I have an idea.

Thank him for what he does. I'm sure he hates it when one of LAPD's 9,000 cops does something stupid or illegal, and all of them get smeared. Great men doing a thankless job, risking their life and sacrificing time with family on holidays and getting smeared just because they wear the same uniform at work as some dickhead who just got fired.

LOL, you're breaking my heart.

There is a difference between being ruthless and doing your job. Apparently people have no clue what it's like to be a Police Officer. None.

Thank him for what he does. I'm sure he hates it when one of LAPD's 9,000 cops does something stupid or illegal, and all of them get smeared. Great men doing a thankless job, risking their life and sacrificing time with family on holidays and getting smeared just because they wear the same uniform at work as some dickhead who just got fired.

He is CHP (in the L.A. area) but I get what you are saying. (I thank God he is not LAPD honestly.) What you are saying, I say every single time someone posts a black crime story. Same principle.

There is a difference between being ruthless and doing your job. Apparently bucs has no clue what it's like to be a Police Officer. None.

8 years with Atlanta PD.

This is mocking the cop haters on this board, and how stupid their threads are. No one here is as strong a supporter of cops as I am.

I thought it was obvious you were doing satire. I'm amazed the first three posts didn't get that. Amazed I tell ya.

8 years with Atlanta PD.

This is mocking the cop haters on this board, and how stupid their threads are. No one here is as strong a supporter of cops as I am.

Did you shave your head?

No. Why does that matter? I don't play football or basketball, why would I want a shaved head?

Because the ranks are filled with former military people who think this place is Afghanistan.

When cops started shaving their heads and gathering gear from DHS the status of police at large went from officer friendly to jackbooted goon squad. I have the statistics memorized, but I doubt you'd be interested in honesty. God forbid a civilian and possible "terrorist" speak pragmatically about the Polizei.

Last edited:

LA? Like in Los Angeles? When threatened does he pull his skirt up over his head? Or is it stylishly short?

41be6a2789b0b4271aa263df740aebd671bc5a98edd26b4e4cf7e6401800acf4.jpg

Its a very very interesting job he has there. Not sure why you are asking about his apparel. :)

Perhaps if our Bucs would just own up to the fact that the U.S. federal government has intentionally turned police into a quasi-military force then we could approach his sarcasm a little more lightly.

You just have one problem dumbass:

The Federal government has absolutely NO AUTHORITY over the state, county or city police. None. Not a single bit.

President Obama and Eric Holder can "order" any cop in the US to do something, and they have as much power over that cop as YOU do. Which means NONE.

The commandant of the Marine Corp could show up and order the LAPD to do something. And Joe Crackhead would have the same authority. NONE.

Police are under fragmented authority. Which I'll explain since you are an idiot. It means the city of LA is under no authority from the county of LA and vice versa. And neither are under any authority of the state of CA. And that applies for the thousands of local, state and county PD's in America.

Which means it is literally impossible for the cops to turn into a national dictatorship, or a mass source of oppression like they have in China or Brazil or North Korea, where the police are under a national chain of command.

So there you go retard. Now you know why the Army is FAR more of a threat to oppress the US than any police department ever could be. Its why STATE agencies often ARREST city and county cops for wrong doing. And it's why city officers have arrested state cops and FEDERAL agents for wrong doing, even minor stuff like DUI.

Checks and balances.

Which is why your daydream of living under a TRUE tyranny, thus making your thoughts valid, will never come true at the hands of cops. Unless, of course, you individually go out committing crimes. Then, I'd lock your dumbass up myself.

There is a difference between being ruthless and doing your job. Apparently bucs has no clue what it's like to be a Police Officer. None.

8 years with Atlanta PD.

Well then, I stand corrected. My father was an MP in the Army for a while, before he joined the Ranger Corps.

As for anyone else who loves to put down cops... some have been absolute saviors to me and my grandmother. Perhaps you've heard of Buddy Christian? He died in the line of duty here in Athens in 2011, killed by a thug named Jamie Hood.

Last edited:
Did you shave your head?

No. Why does that matter? I don't play football or basketball, why would I want a shaved head?

Because the ranks are filled with former military people who think this place is Afghanistan.

When cops started shaving their heads and gathering gear from DHS the status of police at large went from officer friendly to jackbooted goon squad. I have the statistics memorized, but I doubt you'd be interested in honesty. God forbid a civilian and possible "terrorist" speak pragmatically about the Polizei.

You mean men who used to wear a uniform and carry a gun and are willing to put their lives at risk on behalf of US citizens are.....GASP:eek:.......drawn to a job where they wear a uniform, carry a gun and risk their lives on behalf of US citizens?

Cops wear military style body armor. Yep. Getting shot sucks. That's why they don't want to die from it. So, they borrow used shit from the best in the world at not dying from gunshots...the US military. And, in a crowd, if shots are required, the M4/5.56 is BY FAR more accurate than a pistol. That's why they carry those you fucking retard:lol:

I wish I'd come across you when I used to work patrol. If nothing else, your verbal vomit would have given me a good laugh!

8 years with Atlanta PD.

Well then, I stand corrected.

As for anyone else who loves to put down cops... some have been absolute saviors to me and my grandmother. Perhaps you've heard of Buddy Christian? He died in the line of duty here in Athens in 2011, killed by a thug named Jamie Hood.

I have not, but God bless him, and the officers who were able to help you and your family. You obviously are among the 99% great people who sometimes need a man or woman in uniform to work on your behalf to keep the bad 1% of people from harming you or your property, so you don't have to take matters into your own hands.

That's brilliant bumpkin. I never stated as much, but that doesn't change the fact that every deputy in my county has an M-16 in his car sold for 15 bucks a piece by the federal government. Doesn't change the fact that during Boston bombing, 5000 shock troops descended upon Watertown MA. and forced residents from their homes at gunpoint. Doesn't change the fact there are 50K Swat raids a year in the U.S. for petty drug offenses done specifically because cowards like you can justify the cost of military armament intended to be used against a civilian population. Doesn't change the fact that your miserable pig asses abuse and murder thousands a year, kids included, just because your safety is the primary concern over EVERYTHING else. Complete and total compliance by your frightened subjects is required or death and serious bodily injury is insured.

8 years with Atlanta PD.

Well then, I stand corrected.

I have not, but God bless him, and the officers who were able to help you and your family. You obviously are among the 99% great people who sometimes need a man or woman in uniform to work on your behalf to keep the bad 1% of people from harming you or your property, so you don't have to take matters into your own hands.

Yeah, the shooting was so horrible, it made national news for about a week or so. Unfortunately he's turning his trial into a circus. Going on three years now and still no conviction.

You mean men who used to wear a uniform and carry a gun and are willing to put their lives at risk on behalf of US citizens are.....GASP:eek:.......drawn to a job where they wear a uniform, carry a gun and risk their lives on behalf of US citizens?

Cops wear military style body armor. Yep. Getting shot sucks. That's why they don't want to die from it. So, they borrow used shit from the best in the world at not dying from gunshots...the US military. And, in a crowd, if shots are required, the M4/5.56 is BY FAR more accurate than a pistol. That's why they carry those you fucking retard:lol:

I wish I'd come across you when I used to work patrol. If nothing else, your verbal vomit would have given me a good laugh!

You would have come across me, and arrested me for some petty bullshit because I was in contempt of cop. God forbid anyone treat you maggots with the disrespect you've earned.

Perhaps if our Bucs would just own up to the fact that the U.S. federal government has intentionally turned police into a quasi-military force then we could approach his sarcasm a little more lightly.

The Federal government has absolutely NO AUTHORITY over the state, county or city police. None. Not a single bit.

President Obama and Eric Holder can "order" any cop in the US to do something, and they have as much power over that cop as YOU do. Which means NONE.

The commandant of the Marine Corp could show up and order the LAPD to do something. And Joe Crackhead would have the same authority. NONE.

Police are under fragmented authority. Which I'll explain since you are an idiot. It means the city of LA is under no authority from the county of LA and vice versa. And neither are under any authority of the state of CA. And that applies for the thousands of local, state and county PD's in America.

Which means it is literally impossible for the cops to turn into a national dictatorship, or a mass source of oppression like they have in China or Brazil or North Korea, where the police are under a national chain of command.

So there you go retard. Now you know why the Army is FAR more of a threat to oppress the US than any police department ever could be. Its why STATE agencies often ARREST city and county cops for wrong doing. And it's why city officers have arrested state cops and FEDERAL agents for wrong doing, even minor stuff like DUI.

Checks and balances.

Which is why your daydream of living under a TRUE tyranny, thus making your thoughts valid, will never come true at the hands of cops. Unless, of course, you individually go out committing crimes. Then, I'd lock your dumbass up myself.

Checks and balances huh? Like during Katrina? Bang up pigger effort during that mess. Military and the po pop complied with ****** Nagin's rules. The police raped and pillaged and I have a first hand account of it. NOPD raped 1 girl over 13 times. She just sat there next to the MP's and slowly went mad. You'd have done the same thing, maybe not the rape, but you'd have complied. Your type are all alike. You'd walk 50 miles for a donut but not 10 feet for constitution even though most cops know little or care nothing about it. You're just paid tax collectors but best of all, you are seriously outgunned.

LA? Like in Los Angeles? When threatened does he pull his skirt up over his head? Or is it stylishly short?

41be6a2789b0b4271aa263df740aebd671bc5a98edd26b4e4cf7e6401800acf4.jpg

Its a very very interesting job he has there. Not sure why you are asking about his apparel. :)

You said he was CHP not LAPD. LAPD as an effective law enforcement organization has been done for years. They decided to go gay a number of years ago with a purge of competent officers and outreach to West Hollywood. Even the SWAT unit is now staffed by female negotiators.

CHP is still good.

That's brilliant bumpkin. I never stated as much, but that doesn't change the fact that every deputy in my county has an M-16 in his car sold for 15 bucks a piece by the federal government. Doesn't change the fact that during Boston bombing, 5000 shock troops descended upon Watertown MA. and forced residents from their homes at gunpoint. Doesn't change the fact there are 50K Swat raids a year in the U.S. for petty drug offenses done specifically because cowards like you can justify the cost of military armament intended to be used against a civilian population. Doesn't change the fact that your miserable pig asses abuse and murder thousands a year, kids included, just because your safety is the primary concern over EVERYTHING else. Complete and total compliance by your frightened subjects is required or death and serious bodily injury is insured.

Yep. Let me educate you:

1- An M16...or, as civilians call it, an AR15, fires a 5.56 bullet. SMALLER than a pistol round, but, far faster, and thus, FAR more accurate. So, should a Columbine style event happen, the cops can shoot the bad guys...with less chance of missing and hitting an innocent person. Why an M16? Because its so accurate. Kinda why the military uses it, ya know:redface:

2- Yep. When terrorists attack America, it's all hands on deck. Sometimes its the military. Sometimes its the police. But men with guns are coming. Lots of them. America will win.

3- Show me the "thousands" of cops arrested in 2013 for murder????

4- Yes, our safety is usually our primary concern. It would be yours too if faced with a dangerous situation.

Next????

Checks and balances.

Checks and balances huh? Like during Katrina? Bang up pigger effort during that mess. Military and the po pop complied with ****** Nagin's rules. The police raped and pillaged and I have a first hand account of it. NOPD raped 1 girl over 13 times. She just sat there next to the MP's and slowly went mad. You'd have done the same thing, maybe not the rape, but you'd have complied. Your type are all alike. You'd walk 50 miles for a donut but not 10 feet for constitution even though most cops know little or care nothing about it. You're just paid tax collectors but best of all, you are seriously outgunned.

Ah. Now you're dropping the N-word huh? Not surprised....its you. The NOPD cops were arrested and jailed. Good. Fuck 'em. Cops who commit crimes like that deserve jail, not a badge. If the military guy were involved, they too should be jailed, like ANY OTHER man who commits crimes. The cops and military are large groups of humans. Humans are flawed. You'll find crimes committed by SOME members of ANY group.

You wouldn't know shit about defending the Constitution or a person's rights. You've lived a cowardly life under the umbrella of safety in the United States that our military and police provide.

As for donuts and being outgunned..........just got my 3rd stripe on purple belt from Relson Gracie. I don't eat donuts. And I don't care how many guns anyone has. They can only shoot one at a time, and I'm a better shot.

Do you hate the military just as much, tough guy?

Yeah, some folks think cops are mindless automatons. Actually they're human beings with families to go home to. I find it strange that we excoriate cops for doing their jobs, but praise our soldiers for doing essentially the same thing overseas. Newsflash: There are tons of cops in the armed forces.

"Thank you for your service, soldier, but if you could stop being a nasty copper, that'd be great."

Really?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back