POLICE STATE: Cops shoot mentally ill man for gardening!!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
TSA officers attacked with machete and wasp spray at New Orleans airport - CNN.com

This man was obviously mentally ill and he was "armed" with bug spray and an agricultural design tool. And cops shot him like a dog.

The man obviously was confused and thought he was gardening.

Cops SHOULD'VE. ...at a maximum just tackled him. They could've sprayed him or tased him or bean bagged him. They SHOULD'VE KNOWN he was mentally ill. They could've surrounded him and talked him down.

These trigger happy cops are so out of control when they cant tell that a mentally ill man who simply is confused and thinks he is working in a garden is not a threat to them.

TSA officers attacked with machete and wasp spray at New Orleans airport - CNN.com

This man was obviously mentally ill and he was "armed" with bug spray and an agricultural design tool. And cops shot him like a dog.

Cops SHOULD'VE. ...at a maximum just tackled him. They could've sprayed him or tased him or bean bagged him. They SHOULD'VE KNOWN he was mentally ill. They could've surrounded him and talked him down.

These trigger happy cops are so out of control when they cant tell that a mentally ill man who simply is confused and thinks he is working in a garden is not a threat to them.
Jason could use that as a defense every time he hacks one of his victims to pieces.

Jason could use that as a defense every time he hacks one of his victims to pieces.
yep i was right about you,the fact you have the israel flag in your avatar is all the proof in the world you are a paid shill of israel along with hossfly and many others here.another paid shill that everybody here should add to their ignore list.

for anybody to say we are not in a police state if they are not a paid shill like mudwhistle,they are in denial.we got cops going into backyards of homeowners shooting their dogs just because they dont like their barking,kicking elderly people out of their wheelchairs just for protesting,now this.how much more proof do people need this is a police state?:cuckoo:

yep i was right about you,the fact you have the israel flag in your avatar is all the proof in the world you are a paid shill of israel along with hossfly and many others here.another paid shill that everybody here should add to their ignore list.
Sorry to disappoint, but I just have a problem with thuggery and picking on the little guy.

There are 13 million Jews being attacked by 1.2 billion Muslims and who knows how many Democrats. I don't consider it a fair fight.

I also believe that since Jesus was a Jew I will always back up Israel through thick or thin, I don't care how unpopular that becomes.

for anybody to say we are not in a police state if they are not a paid shill like mudwhistle,they are in denial.we got cops going into backyards of homeowners shooting their dogs just because they dont like their barking,kicking elderly people out of their wheelchairs just for protesting,now this.how much more proof do people need this is a police state?:cuckoo:
I wish I was a paid shill. I'd quit my job working for the U.S. Government.

I wish I was a paid shill. I'd quit my job working for the U.S. Government.

Yeah: we paid shills get lousy pay; so much so I can't give up my day job!!

Greg

As I've said many times before, "cops are low-life sorry POS." It takes a sorry excuse for a human to put on a cop uniform. They kill, murder in cold blood, rape, brutalize, steal, molest children, engage in spousal abuse, take bribes from drug dealers and pimps, lie in court, and gang up on handcuffed unarmed citizens while the victim is already on the ground, and beat the SH!T out of them. Now, tell me, do they rate even the smallest amount of respect? Oh, and they generate revenue by writing BS quota tickets as a requirement to keep their job. No matter what they do, they're given a pat on the back, a paid vacation during investigations of wrong-doing, and almost always given a free pass in out judicial system. And, any possible wrong-doing is investigated by their own people, or some agency or branch of law enforcement.

How many cops are presently in our prisons for crimes that you and I would certainly be serving time in the big house for? Yet, the daily news is filled with police brutality, cold blooded murder of unarmed citizens, and other crimes that you and I would be locked away for until our trial date. Justice?

NEVER bring a machete to a Gun Fight
Proves he's mentally ill, though. Is it bad training on the part of the cops or don't we pay enough to get a really professional force?
"POLICE STATE: Cops shoot mentally ill man for gardening!!!!"

Another ignorant rightwing demagogue who has no idea what a 'police state' actually is.
It has to be a joke. Don't take everything so seriously.
Easier said than done.....

fictional movies to support a fictional premise

fictional movies to support a fictional premise
Thank God.

As I've said many times before, "cops are low-life sorry POS." It takes a sorry excuse for a human to put on a cop uniform. They kill, murder in cold blood, rape, brutalize, steal, molest children, engage in spousal abuse, take bribes from drug dealers and pimps, lie in court, and gang up on handcuffed unarmed citizens while the victim is already on the ground, and beat the SH!T out of them. Now, tell me, do they rate even the smallest amount of respect? Oh, and they generate revenue by writing BS quota tickets as a requirement to keep their job. No matter what they do, they're given a pat on the back, a paid vacation during investigations of wrong-doing, and almost always given a free pass in out judicial system. And, any possible wrong-doing is investigated by their own people, or some agency or branch of law enforcement.

How many cops are presently in our prisons for crimes that you and I would certainly be serving time in the big house for? Yet, the daily news is filled with police brutality, cold blooded murder of unarmed citizens, and other crimes that you and I would be locked away for until our trial date. Justice?

Ha. You obviously didnt get it.

Thought this would be a kinda humorous thread.

But...some of the cop haters have shown they still disapprove of cops handling of this incident. Unbelievable.

But...some of the cop haters have shown they still disapprove of cops handling of this incident. Unbelievable.

Some hate cops because it is trendy. While others hate cops because they fought the law and the law won. I think most of USMBs cop-haters end up in the latter category.........tho' they would never admit it. :smoke:

Some hate cops because it is trendy. While others hate cops because they fought the law and the law won. I think most of USMBs cop-haters end up in the latter category.........tho' they would never admit it. :smoke:

Yeah.

The psycho in the link attacked the crowd at an airport with a machete trying to hack them apart while spraying toxic wasp spray in their face. A cop shot him to halt his attack.

And to imagine some would have a problem with what the cop did.

Says a lot about how fucked up our population is getting.

Yeah.

The psycho in the link attacked the crowd at an airport with a machete trying to hack them apart while spraying toxic wasp spray in their face. A cop shot him to halt his attack.

And to imagine some would have a problem with what the cop did.

Says a lot about how fucked up our population is getting.

Yup.........our educational system is pumping out muppets by the bushel.

Forum List

Back