POLICE STATE: Dallas Shooting Suspect Killed By Bomb-Equipped Robot...

how did he act alone?

the guy on the ground baited the cops so that the sniper could pick them off.

As usual, the Government/Corporate Media fed us a false narrative. Their whole 'Group Ambush' tale is falling apart under closer scrutiny. It's looking more like it was a crazed 'lone wolf' attack.

And it doesn't look like there was some grand complex planning either. He brought a gun, looked for some cops, and then he shot at em. Never believe the initial Government/Corporate Media narratives. They lie. It's what they do.

They always have to be first !!! First to report, no matter how weak the info !

How about that cammo guy with the rifle ? His picture was everywhere . Could've gotten him killed !

The police sent the robot in to destroy the gun since as we all know, guns commit crime. The shooter's death was just collateral damage.

how did he act alone?

the guy on the ground baited the cops so that the sniper could pick them off.

As usual, the Government/Corporate Media fed us a false narrative. Their whole 'Group Ambush' tale is falling apart under closer scrutiny. It's looking more like it was a crazed 'lone wolf' attack.

And it doesn't look like there was some grand complex planning either. He brought a gun, looked for some cops, and then he shot at em. Never believe the initial Government/Corporate Media narratives. They lie. It's what they do.

They always have to be first !!! First to report, no matter how weak the info !

How about that cammo guy with the rifle ? His picture was everywhere . Could've gotten him killed !

Yeah, no one has presented any credible evidence showing it was a 'well-organized group ambush attack.' There were cameras everywhere. It looks more like it was a crazed lone wolf attack. I make it a point to never believe Government/Corporate Media narratives. They lie.

New toys for the Police State. Gettin pretty spooky, no? '1984' stuff. Was this justified? What do you think?

Dallas Police Chief Defends Use of ‘Bomb Robot’ to Kill Suspected Sniper

"I approved it, and I'll do it again if presented with the same circumstances"

Dallas Police Chief David Brown on Sunday defended his department’s decision to use a robot rigged with a bomb to take down a suspected sniper believed to have shot dead at least five police officers last Thursday.

During an interview with CNN’s State of the Union, the police chief addressed criticism his department has been facing for using the controversial technology, which ended a two-hour long standoff withMicah Johnson. “I approved it,” Brown said. “And I’ll do it again if presented with the same circumstances.”

Dallas police detonated an explosive device known as a “bomb-disposal robot,” while Johnson was holed up on the second floor of a building, laughing and taunting negotiators, Brown said Sunday. The 25-year-old gunman—an Army veteran who acted alone—was killed on the spot...

Read More:
Dallas Police Chief Defends Use of 'Bomb Robot' to Kill Suspected Sniper
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

lol-047.gif

New toys for the Police State. Gettin pretty spooky, no? '1984' stuff. Was this justified? What do you think?

Dallas Police Chief Defends Use of ‘Bomb Robot’ to Kill Suspected Sniper

"I approved it, and I'll do it again if presented with the same circumstances"

Dallas Police Chief David Brown on Sunday defended his department’s decision to use a robot rigged with a bomb to take down a suspected sniper believed to have shot dead at least five police officers last Thursday.

During an interview with CNN’s State of the Union, the police chief addressed criticism his department has been facing for using the controversial technology, which ended a two-hour long standoff withMicah Johnson. “I approved it,” Brown said. “And I’ll do it again if presented with the same circumstances.”

Dallas police detonated an explosive device known as a “bomb-disposal robot,” while Johnson was holed up on the second floor of a building, laughing and taunting negotiators, Brown said Sunday. The 25-year-old gunman—an Army veteran who acted alone—was killed on the spot...

Read More:
Dallas Police Chief Defends Use of 'Bomb Robot' to Kill Suspected Sniper
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

The MAYOR of DALLAS said he approved of the bomb-robot too.

Their concern was for the lives of the policemen -- they already had 5 dead and 7 others wounded.

I hear ya, but 'Bomb-Equipped Robots?' Wow. What will they come up with next?
Well they have had robots for a long time they probably just attached a bomb to it more than likely a grenade

The bomb was one pound of C-4. From what I saw on TV, there wasn't much left.
That would be an awesome way to die. Every other way is fraught with pain and fearful anticipation.

Yeah, no one has presented any credible evidence showing it was a 'well-organized group ambush attack.' There were cameras everywhere. It looks more like it was a crazed lone wolf attack. I make it a point to never believe Government/Corporate Media narratives. They lie.

Sounds fair, I make it a point to never believe anything you post. Although, some are amusing.

I hear ya, but 'Bomb-Equipped Robots?' Wow. What will they come up with next?
Well they have had robots for a long time they probably just attached a bomb to it more than likely a grenade

The bomb was one pound of C-4. From what I saw on TV, there wasn't much left.
That would be an awesome way to die. Every other way is fraught with pain and fearful anticipation.

Interesting observation.

Sounds fair, I make it a point to never believe anything you post. Although, some are amusing.

The evidence shows that the perpetrator acted alone. There was no 'well-organized group ambush.' The Government/Media just lied again. The fact is, very little planning went into what he did. He simply brought a gun, looked for some police, and started shooting at them. There were police everywhere. It wasn't too difficult to find some.

Forum List

Back