Police State: New York Cop Pulls Gun On Teens Having Snowball Fight [VIDEO]...

And if they were responsible gun owners you'd never know they were armed,only thugs walk around flashing their weapons.

So all the Tea Partiers who walk around exercising their right to open carry are thugs flashing their weapons?

Nope. Do you have a problem with context?
I hear there's help for that.

The context that they aren't black while doing it?

You would have to be a simpleton not to see the difference.
And color has nothing to do with it.

What do you think a kid does with a toy gun..........get into a discussion about trajectory? They are kids you idiot.
They get shot when they point them at people. I don't blame them, I blame the retards that reproduced.
Just to be clear, you think it is perfectly acceptable to kill any child playing with a toy gun. Disgusting bastard aren't you?
That isn't what I said, anyone can look and see what a lying asshole you are. Every post demonstrates how depraved you are.

What I find hilarious is how the wingnuts think a cop treated a snowball fight like a criminal manner.

I know, it was "hilarious" how they treated that guy for selling cigs, it was "hilarious" how they shot that kid in Cleveland, it was "hilarious" how they shot the guy in Walmart with the pellet gun.

You are so fucking weird dude.

What do you think a kid does with a toy gun..........get into a discussion about trajectory? They are kids you idiot.
They get shot when they point them at people. I don't blame them, I blame the retards that reproduced.
Just to be clear, you think it is perfectly acceptable to kill any child playing with a toy gun. Disgusting bastard aren't you?
That isn't what I said, anyone can look and see what a lying asshole you are. Every post demonstrates how depraved you are.

It appears he bailed on this thread..

Americans really do need to seriously reconsider supporting this Militarizing of our Police Force. What are we becoming?

Once again a fraud gets picked up and spread around by a zealot with a political ax to grind and without regard for truth.

They're Branch Paulinian libertarians and anarchists. Conservatives support cops and give them the benefit of the doubt.

While I distaste liberals who think everything a cop does is abusive and evil, I find equally disturbing the conservatives who worship police like they're gods.
Teapers only worship police like they are gods when they kill a black boy.

I'm a 'Teaper', and i certainly don't worship the Police.
The libertarian faction of the tea party only adopted that label for legitimact. You should speak out against the hate of the majority of the teapers.

Dr. Paul is the Founding Father of the Tea Party movement. However, i will admit Neocons have infiltrated and hijacked it a bit.

'rocks in the snowballs?' Is that really going to be your defense of this dipshit mongoloid cop? Pretty pathetic man.

Well you stupid shit, If someone busted you in the head with a rock filled snowball, what the fuck would you do?
Run for your life?

You know what dude. I was being a smart ass commenting on the level of fear our police have and the over reaction that they seem to have. Not defending the police. How ever the idea of someone firing a snowball at a cop when the snow ball fight was already happening is not a far fetched idea. Except to you I guess.

Could the cop have over reacted to that type of incident? Sure, he could have. I don't know if he did or not.

If he had shot & killed these kids, you would still be here defending the mongoloid. You Goose Steppers really do need to reexamine your unquestioning loyalty & worship of the Police.

They're Branch Paulinian libertarians and anarchists. Conservatives support cops and give them the benefit of the doubt.

While I distaste liberals who think everything a cop does is abusive and evil, I find equally disturbing the conservatives who worship police like they're gods.

The libertarian faction of the tea party only adopted that label for legitimact. You should speak out against the hate of the majority of the teapers.

Dr. Paul is the Founding Father of the Tea Party movement. However, i will admit Neocons have infiltrated and hijacked it a bit.
I don't believe Dr. Paul founded the TPM movement.

#89 in this thread is exactly where you said hat, dumbass. Is that how you got that name, because you try to weasel out of your remarks?

'rocks in the snowballs?' Is that really going to be your defense of this dipshit mongoloid cop? Pretty pathetic man.

Well you stupid shit, If someone busted you in the head with a rock filled snowball, what the fuck would you do?
Run for your life?

You know what dude. I was being a smart ass commenting on the level of fear our police have and the over reaction that they seem to have. Not defending the police. How ever the idea of someone firing a snowball at a cop when the snow ball fight was already happening is not a far fetched idea. Except to you I guess.

Could the cop have over reacted to that type of incident? Sure, he could have. I don't know if he did or not.

If he had shot & killed these kids, you would still be here defending the mongoloid. You Goose Steppers really do need to reexamine your unquestioning loyalty & worship of the Police.

You do realize that this cop DID NOT pull a gun on kids having a snowball fight don't you?

You posted a lie. And this is becoming a habit with you.

Who bailed? Some of us have a life beyond this silly website, and prefer real human contact to arguing with idiots.

#89 in this thread is exactly where you said hat, dumbass. Is that how you got that name, because you try to weasel out of your remarks?
I said "Just the ones waving them around at people."

How does that equate to "Just to be clear, you think it is perfectly acceptable to kill any child playing with a toy gun. Disgusting bastard aren't you?"

You're a full bore water on the brain retard.

Who bailed? Some of us have a life beyond this silly website, and prefer real human contact to arguing with idiots.

Great!!!!
Now you can answer the question you've been dodging.

"You tell me how to fix the problem.
How about we discuss why inner city blacks have a reputation for violence and the police respond in a manner that reflects that.
How did they get this reputation?"

Check under the hood a bit more before posting crap - and whatever source you got the info for this thread is a poor one. Just so you know.

I said "Just the ones waving them around at people."

How does that equate to "Just to be clear, you think it is perfectly acceptable to kill any child playing with a toy gun. Disgusting bastard aren't you?"

You're a full bore water on the brain retard.

Has anyone ever seen a kid with a toy gun who didn't wave them around? That's what toy guns are for, you idiot. Perhaps you will describe what you would expect from a kid playing.

Americans really do need to seriously reconsider supporting this Militarizing of our Police Force. What are we becoming?

Once again a fraud gets picked up and spread around by a zealot with a political ax to grind and without regard for truth.

You don't care about the truth. You just wanna defend and worship your beloved Gestapo. Truth is the last thing you Goose Steppers care about.

I don't believe Dr. Paul founded the TPM movement.

Dr. Paul is the original Tea Partier. He inspired the movement. But it is true the Neocons have hijacked it somewhat.

Great!!!!
Now you can answer the question you've been dodging.

"You tell me how to fix the problem.
How about we discuss why inner city blacks have a reputation for violence and the police respond in a manner that reflects that.
How did they get this reputation?"

I don't personally have the answer to the entire problem. I'm not sure anyone does yet. I do know the behavior described for these cops is wrong though. Cops do have a hard job, but people are responsible for their actions, not what some cop might think of them. If cops aren't able to do their job professionally and fairly for everybody, no matter what they might think of the people they are policing, they don't need to be cops. They knew that's what the job was before they took it.

Forum List

Back