Police State: New York Cop Pulls Gun On Teens Having Snowball Fight [VIDEO]...

It was also mentioned that Herewego is a functional retard

If true that would explain why he's treated like a shit heel.

See?

Maybe if you guys would stop marching in the streets calling for the killing of cops they wouldnt show up expecting trouble?

Ahh, I think you missed the white person = White trash vs Black person = All blacks thread
Do you mean these is no black trash, or are you saying it is implicit that all blacks are trash?
WHITE TRASH

But when a black person commits a crime............THE WHOLE RACE IS JUDGED? Why can't that black criminal be called BLACK TRASH?

Why is it when a white person commits a crime that person is labeled as US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And how exactly do you know this? Because some chick said it?
It was mentioned earlier that a call was made to the police about a firearm at the scene.
If true I would have showed up with my weapon drawn as well.

Some anonymous caller said they think some guys might have a gun so the cops draw down on every black kid in the area? Even if there was a gun present, which has not been proven, what happened to all the right wing swagger about everybody supposed to be able to carry a gun? Perhaps he was just one of those good guys with a gun you are always spouting off about.

What is it with you liberals? You seriously believe this cop just rolled up and pulled his weapon for no reason?
And if they were responsible gun owners you'd never know they were armed,only thugs walk around flashing their weapons.

Right.....No cop would ever do that

We know what happed before the cops was called on this one.
That kid was stupid to be threatening people with a fake gun in the first place.
It has nothing to do with this one, that has no explanation as to why the cops were called in the first place.

No, he wasn't threatening anybody with the toy gun. The person who called in said he had pointed it in the direction of other people, and it was probably a toy anyway. They killed him for no reason.
In this case, we have found out that someone called in and said they think one of the snowball fighters might have had a gun. If I called the cops and said I think you have a gun, would you think it would be OK for them to do that to you?

If I was carrying you'd never know it.
In fact it's illegal to let a concealed weapon show,even if it imprints on your shirt or jacket. Thats assuming of course the guy has a permit,which we know going in is highly unlikely in NY.

Some anonymous caller said they think some guys might have a gun so the cops draw down on every black kid in the area? Even if there was a gun present, which has not been proven, what happened to all the right wing swagger about everybody supposed to be able to carry a gun? Perhaps he was just one of those good guys with a gun you are always spouting off about.

What is it with you liberals? You seriously believe this cop just rolled up and pulled his weapon for no reason?
And if they were responsible gun owners you'd never know they were armed,only thugs walk around flashing their weapons.

Gee what a coincidence...
The kid was waving a gun around and got shot. Didnt see that coming....

A toy gun dumbass. Your ignorance is growing by the day.

My God you're stupid.
How are the police to know whether the gun is real or not?
Should the police let the bad guy get in the first shot so we can be sure?

Should the police kill every kid with a toy?

That kid was stupid to be threatening people with a fake gun in the first place.
It has nothing to do with this one, that has no explanation as to why the cops were called in the first place.

No, he wasn't threatening anybody with the toy gun. The person who called in said he had pointed it in the direction of other people, and it was probably a toy anyway. They killed him for no reason.
In this case, we have found out that someone called in and said they think one of the snowball fighters might have had a gun. If I called the cops and said I think you have a gun, would you think it would be OK for them to do that to you?

In fact it's illegal to let a concealed weapon show,even if it imprints on your shirt or jacket. Thats assuming of course the guy has a permit,which we know going in is highly unlikely in NY.

So any anonymous phone call can subject anyone to the treatment these young men got, or is it just OK to do that to black kids?

You could tell it was a toy?

Only an idiot would just kill a young boy before he knew if it was real, and only a right winger would try to justify it.

So you favor letting the bad guy get in a free shot just to make sure it's a real gun?
Brilliant!!!
You favor killing every kid with a toy gun JUST IN CASE?

So any anonymous phone call can subject anyone to the treatment these young men got, or is it just OK to do that to black kids?

Maybe this will make you feel better....
10 Streamers Get Swatted Live On Cam Video Break.com

Only an idiot would just kill a young boy before he knew if it was real, and only a right winger would try to justify it.

So you favor letting the bad guy get in a free shot just to make sure it's a real gun?
Brilliant!!!
Just the ones waving them around at people.

Brilliant!!!

You tell me how to fix the problem.
How about we discuss why inner city blacks have a reputation for violence and the police respond in a manner that reflects that.
How did they get this reputation?

Now what could have happened at a snowball fight that would cause a cop to pull his gun?

Could someone have thrown a snow ball at the cop while yelling; "hand up, don't shoot"?

That would have done it.
The actual article was already posted. There was a report of somebody brandishing a gun. What I find hilarious is how the wingnuts think a cop treated a snowball fight like a criminal manner. You people are mentally ill and estranged from how the real world works. The voices are more real to you than real life.

So all the Tea Partiers who walk around exercising their right to open carry are thugs flashing their weapons?

Not a surprise that you would try to equate a video game to real life.

Brilliant!!!
Just the ones waving them around at people.

What do you think a kid does with a toy gun..........get into a discussion about trajectory? They are kids you idiot.

Brilliant!!!

How about we discuss why inner city blacks have a reputation for violence and the police respond in a manner that reflects that.

So you think that justifies kill the child first and find out if it was just a toy later?

No surprise you didnt watch the video.

And of course you ducked this post.

Brilliant!!!

So you think that justifies kill the child first and find out if it was just a toy later?

And again you offer no solution to the problem other than letting a cop get shot.
Which we all know isn't going to happen.
I suggest you refer to my post you ignored for a direction for your angst.
At least there may be a solution in that direction...unless of course you want to continue to lie to yourself.

What do you think a kid does with a toy gun..........get into a discussion about trajectory? They are kids you idiot.
They get shot when they point them at people. I don't blame them, I blame the retards that reproduced.

Just to be clear, you think it is perfectly acceptable to kill any child playing with a toy gun. Disgusting bastard aren't you?

Forum List

Back