Police took 2 seconds to shoot homeowner mistaken for suspect

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Police took 2 seconds to shoot homeowner mistaken for suspect MSNBC
In the land of the free where well trained cops will shoot you down for calling them away from their donuts! USA USA USA god I wish I lived there so much.
I have a theoretical question. Could it possibly get to a point where if a cop points a gun at someone that someone could return fire because they felt their life was in immediate jeapordy? Could this possibly become a future legal defense?

Police took 2 seconds to shoot homeowner mistaken for suspect MSNBC
In the land of the free where well trained cops will shoot you down for calling them away from their donuts! USA USA USA god I wish I lived there so much.
I have a theoretical question. Could it possibly get to a point where if a cop points a gun at someone that someone could return fire because they felt their life was in immediate jeapordy? Could this possibly become a future legal defense?
Maybe. There are guns all over the place in this country. The "feared for my life" argument is bulletproof in most cases, since it's accepted that most anyone could have a gun.

The best advice I can give is to just submit to whatever someone wants you to do. Otherwise you might not make it out alive, and if you do you'll get sued. Which is better than dying I suppose.

Two seconds seems to be the average speed for a cop to shoot you now days. That's about how long it took for them to kill Tamir Rice..

Forum List

Back