political Calls just curious

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
in the last week or so I've been answering these political calling polls just for the fun of it ... they seem to be very oriented to the right ... me being a liberal, could see it ... I would answer the liberal response of course ... then it would ask me the same question on the next question word for word ... I responded with the liberals answer and this did this for 5 times ... it kept asking me the same question ... so on the six times I responded with the conservative answer and it went to a different question .... have any of you people out there experience these kid of polling calls ... it seems to me if conservatives want to get correct poll they wouldn't do this ... they would accept the answer you pick the first time ... they wanted you to pick their polling answer ...

in the last week or so I've been answering these political calling polls just for the fun of it ... they seem to be very oriented to the right ... me being a liberal, could see it ... I would answer the liberal response of course ... then it would ask me the same question on the next question word for word ... I responded with the liberals answer and this did this for 5 times ... it kept asking me the same question ... so on the six times I responded with the conservative answer and it went to a different question .... have any of you people out there experience these kid of polling calls ... it seems to me if conservatives want to get correct poll they wouldn't do this ... they would accept the answer you pick the first time ... they wanted you to pick their polling answer ...
Yes, all,the liberal polls are like that.....

Yes, all,the liberal polls are like that.....
this was the first time I've experienced it ... are you just saying liberals polls are like that because you didn't like my question or have you really experience this ???

Do you have a problem ending a sentence? .....

Forum List

Back