Political Cartoon

1728693260953.png

Meiselas: I want to handle this subject with care and tact, and I want to take it very seriously. It seems that when Donald Trump was giving a speech at the Detroit Economic Club, among other things that occurred when he wasn’t attacking Detroit or consistently lying, he seems to have soiled himself during the speech.You can hear it multiple times—it seems that he is letting out gas and potentially fecal matter as well during the speech. He then tries to kind of cover it up by making a noise as he appears to be relieving himself. I want to play that clip for you, but I want to emphasize this is not just the first time this has occurred.As I mentioned, this has happened frequently with Donald Trump, and we’ve been covering it here at the MeidasTouch Network. I think it is an important subject to cover. I know that corporate media is going to avoid it, and there are some people who cover it but mock it and make fun of it. I want to just report on it and give you the data points right here, because I think the health of candidates is significant. How they present themselves is important. When he is meeting with world leaders and senators, is he relieving himself in front of them? Is he defecating on the floor in front of them? What is taking place?

So, let me get this straight - Trump shit himself in public!?

Forum List

Back