97% of Scientists agree..........Al Gore knows what he is talking about

Inconclusive at best.

Yeah, that's what all the tobacco industry "scientists" said about studies on the effects of smoking.

"The church says that the Earth is flat, but I have seen the shadow on the moon and I have more faith in the shadow than in the church." ~ Ferdinand Magellan

Of course, his statement would be considered "inconclusive at best" wouldn't it? :lol:

Wait, I thought we were talking about the Global Warming Cultists... now we're on to flat-Earthers and cigarettes?

:eusa_drool:

Don't stop believing...just hold on to that feeling...

FlatEarth.jpg

Oh......and just as an aside.........every retired member of the IPCC says the organization's data is fraudulent!!!

Oh yeah.........then there the bogus hockey stick graph guy that pwned himself with e-mails...........:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::coffee:

Inconclusive at best.

Yeah, that's what all the tobacco industry "scientists" said about studies on the effects of smoking.

"The church says that the Earth is flat, but I have seen the shadow on the moon and I have more faith in the shadow than in the church." ~ Ferdinand Magellan

Of course, his statement would be considered "inconclusive at best" wouldn't it? :lol:

The evidence that there is warming globally is factual, and the globe has been warming since the end of the last ice age around 11,000 years ago. Climate however is not static and there have been may times in the recent past when the temps were warmer then they are currently. The most recent was the Medieval Warming Period and the Roman Warming Period before that.

At both times global temperatures were warmer (England for example was able to compete with France in wine production, something they could never hope to do at the current time) and Romes culture bloomed during their warming period.

The claims for anthropogenic global warming on the other hand are tenuous at best.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....so, we've got the technology to verify temperatures during "....the Medieval Warming Period and the Roman Warming Period before that."....but we're still unable to evaluate whether-or-not temperature have increased, dramatically, since the early-days of The Industrial Revolution.

That makes sense, to you, huh?????

eusa_doh.gif

That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

No, Limbaugh never said it.

Educate yourself:

New Scandal Erupts over NOAA Climate Data

DailyTech - New Scandal Erupts over NOAA Climate Data

US ClimateGate Report: NCDC/NOAA and the Global Historical Climate Data (GHCN)

US ClimateGate Report: NCDC/NOAA and the Global Historical Climate Data*(GHCN) « The Catastrophist 2009-2010

No Apologies

You Teabaggers need to do something about your masochistic-tendencies.

In the mean-time......

Her ya' go. You're gonna need this......

icehotel3.jpg

853.gif

That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

No, Limbaugh never said it.

Educate yourself:

New Scandal Erupts over NOAA Climate Data

DailyTech - New Scandal Erupts over NOAA Climate Data

US ClimateGate Report: NCDC/NOAA and the Global Historical Climate Data (GHCN)

US ClimateGate Report: NCDC/NOAA and the Global Historical Climate Data*(GHCN) « The Catastrophist 2009-2010

No Apologies

In the mean-time......

Her ya' go. You're gonna need this......

icehotel3.jpg

853.gif

Thats right...........the science is settled!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Collapse of Chicago Climate Exchange Means a Strategy Shift on Global Warming Curbs

By Ed Barnes

Published November 09, 2011

The closing this week of the Chicago Climate Exchange, which was envisioned to be the key player in the trillion-dollar "cap and trade" market, was the final nail in the coffin of the Obama administration's effort to pass the controversial program meant to combat global warming.
"It is dead for the foreseeable future," said Myron Ebell, director of the Center for Energy and the Environment with the Competitive Energy Institute, which had fought the measure.

That assessment was echoed by environmentalists as well

yuk..........yuk..................

Laughing_Nyahsa_GalawebDesign-2.jpg

That's your idea of an effective response?

Quoting a bunch of hacks who have a vested interest in promoting the global warming scam proves exactly what?

I've read the climategate emails for myself, and the computer code with comments in it that state explicitely the data is being massaged to produce the desired result.

I'm not some drone who needs an official propaganda organ to tell me what to think.

Last edited:
This story deserves a thread of its own. Try not to make it so colorful.
See.....this is what happens.

When "conservatives" are gettin' their asses handed to them(selves), the Mods hustle the thread outta Politics, and bury it somewhere (else), to help "conservatives" maintain their political/delusional "purity".​

teabaggers bitch about the national debt but crap on schools don't care how stupid their kids are getting , don't care if their planet is livable .
Hey.....you know how the Teabagger-mentality has ALWAYS been concerned about those-people....

The Teabaggers are havin' trouble-enough with the whole mixing-thing.

The LAST thing they need is for their kids falling-victim to that, there thinkin'-stuff. Their kids can learn all they need to know, from John Wayne & Charlton Heston flicks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y]YouTube - 9.12 DC TEA PARTY - MARCH FOOTAGE WITH INTERVIEWS[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48]YouTube - 9.12 DC TEA PARTY - INTERVIEW B-ROLL[/ame]​

My favorite comment from right wingers when questioned repeated over and over again, "I can't think of anything right off the bat". Perhaps they've lost the ability to think? Their hatred of the black guy in the WHITE House has overwhelmed their tiny minds.

teabaggers bitch about the national debt but crap on schools don't care how stupid their kids are getting , don't care if their planet is livable .
Hey.....you know how the Teabagger-mentality has ALWAYS been concerned about those-people....

The Teabaggers are havin' trouble-enough with the whole mixing-thing.

The LAST thing they need is for their kids falling-victim to that, there thinkin'-stuff. Their kids can learn all they need to know, from John Wayne & Charlton Heston flicks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y]YouTube - 9.12 DC TEA PARTY - MARCH FOOTAGE WITH INTERVIEWS[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48]YouTube - 9.12 DC TEA PARTY - INTERVIEW B-ROLL[/ame]​

My favorite comment from right wingers when questioned repeated over and over again, "I can't think of anything right off the bat". Perhaps they've lost the ability to think? Their hatred of the black guy in the WHITE House has overwhelmed their tiny minds.
They are AMUSING, after being backed-into-a-corner.....

532.gif

That's your idea of an effective response?

Quoting a bunch of hacks who have a vested interest in promoting the global warming scam proves exactly what?

I've read the climategate emails for myself, and the computer code with comments in it that state explicitely the data is being massaged to produce the desired result.

I'm not some drone who needs an official propaganda organ to tell me what to think.

My, my, another dumb ass.
Muller's own words, not what someone else thought he said.

http://berkeleyearth.org/Resources/M..._31_March_2011

Based on the preliminary work we have done, I believe that the systematic biases that are
the cause for most concern can be adequately handled by data analysis techniques. The
world temperature data has sufficient integrity to be used to determine global temperature
trends.
.................................................. .................................................. ..........................

Prior groups at NOAA, NASA, and in the UK (HadCRU) estimate about a 1.2 degree C
land temperature rise from the early 1900s to the present. This 1.2 degree rise is what we
call global warming. Their work is excellent, and the Berkeley Earth project strives to
build on it.
.................................................. .................................................. ........................

In our preliminary analysis of these stations, we found a warming trend that is shown in
the figure. It is very similar to that reported by the prior groups: a rise of about 0.7
degrees C since 1957. (Please keep in mind that the Berkeley Earth curve, in black, does
not include adjustments designed to eliminate systematic bias.)
.................................................. .................................................. .......................

In fact, in our preliminary analysis the good stations report more warming in the U.S.
than the poor stations by 0.009 ± 0.009 degrees per decade, opposite to what might be
expected, but also consistent with zero. We are currently checking these results and
performing the calculation in several different ways. But we are consistently finding that
there is no enhancement of global warming trends due to the inclusion of the poorly
ranked US stations.
.................................................. .................................................. ..........................

Despite potential biases in the data, methods of analysis can be used to reduce bias effects
well enough to enable us to measure long-term Earth temperature changes. Data integrity
is adequate. Based on our initial work at Berkeley Earth, I believe that some of the most

Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature (© 2011)

Financial Support
The Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature study has received a total of $623,087 in financial support from:

The Lee and Juliet Folger Fund ($20,000)
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory ($188,587)
William K. Bowes, Jr. Foundation ($100,000)
Fund for Innovative Climate and Energy Research (created by Bill Gates) ($100,000)
Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation ($150,000)
The Ann & Gordon Getty Foundation ($50,000)
We have also received funding from a number of private individuals, totaling $14,500.

All donations were provided as unrestricted educational grants, which means the donor organizations have no say over how we conduct the research or what we publish

And yet there's 85 feet of ice that has accumulated in 50 years. Amazing how its been able to do that when the planet is supposedly melting.

Attachments

• $Growing_Antarctic_Ice_Sheet-1.jpg
    $Growing_Antarctic_Ice_Sheet-1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 48
  • $Power_Transmission_Towers-1.jpg
    $Power_Transmission_Towers-1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 50
Hey Zander, senile old buddy, your teabaggers called an astrophysicist to testify concerning what they claimed was bad data and unwarrented conclusions concerning the temperature rise. Even after the Koch Brothers had funded the research to the tune of $150,000, Dr. Muller stated that the data proviced by NOAA and NASA, as well as other groups was excellant, and that, by the work he had done so far, the conclusions were spot on.

In other words, yes, Al Gore's interpretations of what the scientists have said concerning climate was right.

Forum List

Back