Political Cartoon

15l2bi.jpg

WARNING GRAPHIC

Wrong.

THIS is what the wrong side of history really looks like.

-tIsWHnms0thUnInzlcx7WX-OQjSfG52pnFBAbMmxd5lqkFku1AH_4s-xgubButwYAfkLyX31l2H4I-1X3RA4BzbZBH87sCZ3q7hoZKVHqN1Zf9leYiN_h6OfGiOzU3kbw
As an Abortion DOPer Trumpster moron. Who won't fund baby saving programs.
Or even send out mass mailers to females to directly support these babies till 18.
Can you tell us your Trumpster plan to only save WHITE Trumpster babies?
Btw: You can target white only areas by zip+4 with mailers. To only save white babies.

If-Abortion-Is.jpg

Blue states will always provide abortions for crazy red states abusing females' rights.

fact-36-46.jpg

More like 78% of all Americans will allow an abortion from a few too many reasons.
As they know it's the right thang to do.

Btw: If they see it inside like below. I guess we can review saving it under the 2nd Anal Mass murdering Amendment.
baby-gun.jpg

Last edited:
WARNING GRAPHIC

Wrong.

THIS is what the wrong side of history really looks like.

-tIsWHnms0thUnInzlcx7WX-OQjSfG52pnFBAbMmxd5lqkFku1AH_4s-xgubButwYAfkLyX31l2H4I-1X3RA4BzbZBH87sCZ3q7hoZKVHqN1Zf9leYiN_h6OfGiOzU3kbw
As an Abortion DOPer Trumpster moron. Who won't fund baby saving programs.
Or even send out mass mailers to females to directly support these babies till 18.
Can you tell us your Trumpster plan to only save WHITE Trumpster babies?
Btw: You can target white only areas by zip+4 with mailers. To only save white babies.

If-Abortion-Is.jpg

Blue states will always provide abortions for crazy red states abusing females' rights.

fact-36-46.jpg

More like 78% of all Americans will allow an abortion from a few too many reasons.
As they know it's the right thang to do.

Btw: If they see it inside like below. I guess we can review saving it under the 2nd Anal Mass murdering Amendment.
baby-gun.jpg

Your post has exceeded the maximum allowable fail for me to waste my time with an attempt to address all of your wrongs.

If you can not recognize that there is a biological distinction between a sperm cell and the young child that sperm cell creates, when it merges with an egg cell?

You are simply beyond reach, intellectually.

Forum List

Back