Political Cartoon

4mhnfd.jpg

I didn't get this one until I saw an article speculating that AT&T is considering selling CNN. AT&T is about $153B in debt, but reportedly financially stable.

I wonder if any Communist countries are interested? :)

Ya know, Trump has been a gift to MSM. If Biden gets four years, they will tank. It's not like many people are going to want to watch hard-hitting news like Biden answering questions about what flavor milkshake he got.

I really appreciate the fact that this US Message Board site does not censor.

You like the fact that Leftists, and conservatives for that matter, but to a lesser extent, can:
1. Use the most vulgar language possible,
2. Smear and slander anyone,
3. Lie through their yellow teeth and swear it's true,
4. Call you and me and the president "racist" and "fascist" and "Nazi" constantly?

You like that? As if it were mature and rational behavior? VERY few message boards tolerate
such obscene and hateful conduct.
And that is what makes this message board more popular than most. Still has more censorship than it needs.

Funniest part of your post is that uou think cons are less abusive. Definitely wrong on that one.

I really appreciate the fact that this US Message Board site does not censor.

You like the fact that Leftists, and conservatives for that matter, but to a lesser extent, can:
1. Use the most vulgar language possible,
2. Smear and slander anyone,
3. Lie through their yellow teeth and swear it's true,
4. Call you and me and the president "racist" and "fascist" and "Nazi" constantly?

You like that? As if it were mature and rational behavior? VERY few message boards tolerate
such obscene and hateful conduct.

I would rather have the OK Corral instead of the Opera. But, yes, many times, it's out of control. And if you haven't noticed, the right is at least as obscene as the left. So don't backward comment like that. Give the guilt to both parties.

Forum List

Back