Political Cartoon

96d495937dbf5512.jpg

I thought he (Obama) was going to be judged by history as the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.

Who, according to Dan Resigned In Disgrace Rather, "Couldn't sell watermelons on the side of the road if the state police were stopping traffic."

Pretty classy guy, Dan RID Rather, even for a Leftist.

***SPOILER ALERT*** - the piece of shit doesn't make it.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

View attachment 667976
Acting in self defense, Jose Alba has been charged with murder by the New York City District Attorney, Alvin Bragg, who is black and grew up in a million dollar house, went to private school and upscale university - pure privilege. Can you believe how stupid the Left is?

Last edited:
You should be able to go to click on the image/gif, which will take you to the site it's stored on.
The site might allow you to change the words on the image/gif. If not, then there are some free gif creating programs out there where you can change the words on the gif.

I've done it before, but it's been a few years ago........I don't remember what site I used to change the gif fonts.
But that one is missing: But Stupidt!

Who, according to Dan Resigned In Disgrace Rather, "Couldn't sell watermelons on the side of the road if the state police were stopping traffic."

Pretty classy guy, Dan RID Rather, even for a Leftist.

Not ALL lefties are evil, maniacal, self-serving, war mongers.
Dan came from the "old school" Dems, which beleive in the people, not the government.

Forum List

Back