Political Cartoon

365592012_707467084818202_6151218724015354784_n.jpg

BREAKING: U.S. Capitol Officer Harry Dunn destroys Trump live on national TV, declares that he “should have been arrested on January 7th” for inciting the deadly January 6 insurrection that sent him and over 140 Capitol officers to the hospital.

But it gets WORSE for Trump…

Officer Dunn then put Trump on notice that he will “continue to pound the pavement” until Trump is convicted and sent to prison in order for Trump to be “held accountable” for his crimes and for “true justice” to be served — and urged America’s justice system to convict Trump swiftly because “with every day that goes by” with Trump walking free, “the more that is at stake” for our democracy.

Officer Dunn then described Trump’s violent insurrectionist as “hit men” who were “sent by Trump” — and when asked what he would tell Trump if he had the opportunity to talk to him face-to-face, Dunn responded, “I don’t like talking to individuals who are delusional, lost in reality and flat-out disrespectful. I have no words for him, but I’ll let Special Counsel Jack Smith do the talking.”

May be an image of 2 people and text

Forum List

Back