Political Cartoon

biden decay 0.jpg

BREAKING: MAGA Congressman Jim Jordan gets terrible news to start his week as it leaks that his grand scheme to seize the Speakership is likely doomed due to a secret plan within his own party.
According to a new report from CNN, one senior Republican Congressman has revealed that there are "approximately 20" members of the caucus who plotted over the weekend to take to the floor this week to derail Jordan's plans for the Speakership.
If true, Jordan won't even come within spitting distance of the 217 votes he will need to wrangle to seize the powerful position that was recently held by Kevin McCarthy. In fact, he's far from even breaking 200 votes. At least 40 Republicans refuse to fall in line behind him.
"The approximately 20 I’ve talked to know we must be prepared," the anonymous Republican told CNN. "We cannot let the small group dictate to the whole group. They want a minority of the majority to dictate and as a red-blooded American I refuse to be a victim."
"I know of many hard nos," they added. "We can’t reward this behavior. We can’t let a small group be dictators."
It can not be stressed enough just how ill-suited Jim Jordan is for a position of such great power. In addition to being an immoral coward who ignored rampant sexual abuse during his time at Ohio State University, he's a fanatical Trumper with no loyalty to our Constitution.
Jim Jordan must fail for America to succeed.

May be an image of 1 person

Forum List

Back