Political Cartoon

sanctuary city.jpg

This could absolutely be true... Sure wasn't the case when Trump was president, other than the Chinese allegedly releasing a virus that took the world by storm, and this possibly in order to destroy Trump's presidency with a little bit of world population control to boot.... 🤔

Then we find an illegal Chinese bio lab operating in California ? You got to be kidding me right ?

No different... In each case you have civilization and modernized thinking verses primitive and backwards thinking, otherwise backwards thinking that refuses to do better for itself, so the weak always end up being gobbled up by the stronger more civil mind's in every case. History has in evidence over and over again shown this to be the case, and is shown to be true.

Either prove to be Worthy of standing one's ground due to following the right paths correctly, and this by showing oneself to be open minded in growing your society in a civil and modernized way (when it is called upon to do so), or be gobbled up by a people who are moving forwards in order to grow their form of civilization in the ways that they think is best for all in the coming future.

However this doesn't always work out in every case, because although some societies think that they are the truth in everything civil, when year's down the road it could be found out that they were wrong in a lot of ways also, but in these special cases, if the society admits to being wrong in many ways then amendments and apologies can be applied that helps everyone involved to then move forward together in a bid to use each other's strengths and weaknesses as a way to keep each other on the beaten path that is straight and narrow.

Equating the native American's with the Arabs in the way that you are attempting here, otherwise without the native Americans input on the subject matter is basically a propaganda being used on your part.

The native Americans realize that their America is a place that in the beginning they resisted change of course, but now they would fight for it along side of any other American that calls themselves American's in this country today. Once people learn and assimilate to a better life and cause that may have lifted them up over time (although preserving the good parts of it's culture), then shall they all become united in that cause and assimilation in order to form a more perfect union.

The Arabs coming to America will either assimilate peacefully, and become Americans or they need to stay the heck out of America... It's just that simple.

Equating the native American's with the Arabs in the way that you are attempting here, otherwise without the native Americans input on the subject matter is basically a propaganda being used on your part.

The native Americans realize that their America is a place that in the beginning they resisted change of course, but now they would fight for it along side of any other American that calls themselves American's in this country today. Once people learn and assimilate to a better life and cause that may have lifted them up over time (although preserving the good parts of it's culture), then shall they all become united in that cause and assimilation in order to form a more perfect union.

The Arabs coming to America will either assimilate peacefully, and become Americans or they need to stay the heck out of America... It's just that simple.
100% bullshit. You never wanted assimilation. You wanted genocide.

100% bullshit. You never wanted assimilation. You wanted genocide.
My american indian ancestors when seeing all the new comers coming in to area piling all there goods on the shore of the St Johns River and all the timber and other products being shipped off to Europe began a whare house business instead of going on the war path. They never were sent to a reservation.

My Great grandpa use to say'' these University folks think I should still be living naked in a hut in the woods getting my food with a stick with a sharp rock tied to it.''

My american indian ancestors when seeing all the new comers coming in to area piling all there goods on the shore of the St Johns River and all the timber and other products being shipped off to Europe began a whare house business instead of going on the war path. They never were sent to a reservation.

My Great grandpa use to say'' these University folks think I should still be living naked in a hut in the woods getting my food with a stick with a sharp rock tied to it.''

I'd like him.

Cool story, bro.

Forum List

Back