Political Cartoon

Nothing to do with diversity, but everything to do with not having a backbone to enforce the laws in society anymore.... FACT !!!!

If everyone was on the same page regardless of color and personalities, and this when it comes to the law and/or laws that govern a society, then diversity will win and America wins as a result of, but if allowing exceptions to the rules to be found in the governance of our laws, and it being based on political fears, and other ridiculousness bull shite, then a failure of the melting pot can result...... If any group decides to exploit the situation or is led by a charismatic leader who convinces them to exploit the situation, and all because he's a pandering A-hole, then a failure of the melting pot could result, yet it all depends on if the group or individuals affected, otherwise if they finally recognize the source of the madness before it's too late. I think voter's of all stripe's are waking up finally.

The example you gave of an out of control situation in society, especially when it comes to crime was spot on. Our leadership in this COUNTRY going back year's now, has some answering to do.
Unfortunately, we've tried to force a Babel-style, multicultural Utopia for decades. It didn't work in Babel. It didn't work in Rome. And it hasn't and won't work in America. The "melting pot" ideal isn't a biblical or Godly one. It's a pipe dream straight from the flawed thoughts of fallen man. There's a very good reason that I don't live in an all black or all Hispanic neighborhood. I don't share their culture or their history. Do I wish them harm? Not in the least. I wish them the best. But life has proven that mixing cultures destroys cultures. Though shalt not adulterate or make impure.

1707825803562.png

Forum List

Back