Political Cartoon

beheading election theft.jpg

Diversity is our Strength! Never forget that!

xlarge
Nothing to do with diversity, but everything to do with not having a backbone to enforce the laws in society anymore.... FACT !!!!

If everyone was on the same page regardless of color and personalities, and this when it comes to the law and/or laws that govern a society, then diversity will win and America wins as a result of, but if allowing exceptions to the rules to be found in the governance of our laws, and it being based on political fears, and other ridiculousness bull shite, then a failure of the melting pot can result...... If any group decides to exploit the situation or is led by a charismatic leader who convinces them to exploit the situation, and all because he's a pandering A-hole, then a failure of the melting pot could result, yet it all depends on if the group or individuals affected, otherwise if they finally recognize the source of the madness before it's too late. I think voter's of all stripe's are waking up finally.

The example you gave of an out of control situation in society, especially when it comes to crime was spot on. Our leadership in this COUNTRY going back year's now, has some answering to do.

xlarge

Meanwhile ... America's taxes continue to rise along
with inflation and our border is as wide open as ever.
Thanks Mike ... you friggin' turncoat puppet!
$ 95,000 paid directly to Johnson himself ? How is that legal ?? I got no problem with Israel getting our help, but I'm not for any corruption being involved in the situation, otherwise if that's what this is.

Nothing wrong with identity, as long as being a good American that obeys the law and respects one another remains intact. Having strict thoughts that favor any specific identity over another, and this without considering character first should always be rebuked, and such things should remain always illegal if against our moral codes and law's in which recognizes character first instead of one's physical identities or attributes. This is common sense. Now a tree shall be known by it's fruit's unless altered somehow. Deception is of the devil, and he is amplifying that fact today. Beware America..

Trump hater or not ... he deserves a bullet between the eyes!!! Pedophilia doesn't fly with me.
Pedophile or mentally disturbed and enabled man through Democrat radical leftist lies, who thinks he's a mom to that poor baby ? But if a pedo, then yes that's even 100,000 time's worse.

Well, that would be a good start.

I'm so glad that I didn't watch any of that trash... The people that fawned over it excessively are some weak ace brainwashed tool's. That's exactly what's wrong with this country right now.

“Going on a bit of a rant here....This is probably going to upset some people, but my GOD does this need to be said...

I'm a woman and a human being and as both of those things - I'm disappointed in so many people who think that "not being a fan" of someone means you're entitled to crap all over them...

I want to remind everyone of something.

Children are watching and hearing the complaints about Taylor Swift sitting at a football game, being happy, and cheering for a man she loves in what appears to be a very loving, respectful relationship.

They're watching a woman being judged for literally just existing and taking up space happily.

And you know what...?

Who even cares that she's a woman who has won 324 awards?

Who cares that she brought 5 BILLION dollars in consumer spending and boosted the economy so significantly, that country leaders beg for her to play there?

Who cares that there are over 20 college courses about her skill as an artist, lyricist, and musician - including at Harvard, Stanford & UC Berkeley?

Who freaking cares that Taylor quietly donates mass amounts of money to local food banks in every town she plays in?
AND DON'T FORGET..

Who CARES AT ALL that she was sexually assaulted by a radio DJ, and then got him fired? That when he sued HER for defamation, she counter sued for a symbolic $1... in a court case that took two years for her to win - just to show women that fighting for what's right has no price tag & to never be silent in the face of oppression.

Oh wait. EVERYONE SHOULD CARE.

Because daughters, nieces, and nephews are watching and hearing the mouths being run off.

And they're seeing the world hate a woman who does so much good, simply because she exists in their line of sight.

Do. BETTER.

Teach boys to respect women. Teach girls that as women - they are allowed to take up space.

Fix it. Become aware of your words.

Because we have the ability and obligation to fight for the future of our children with simple moments.

And we need to consciously choose to be better for them.”

- Found on Tribel.com. Author unknown.
May be an image of 2 people
What is a person that gain's the whole world, yet loses their own soul ? What will a person give in exchange for their soul ?

What is gained on this earth means nothing, but who one works for in order to gain on this earth is the question.

People had best check themselves, otherwise if the overwhelming backlash becomes greater and greater against their messaging if it is wrong............

The empty void between your ears is showing. Just so you know, that little sign you show over the WH is is possible ground for a Copyright Infringment Lawsuit. Unless you had permission use that name in such maner use that name you have opened the owner's and moderator's of site open to lawsuit for Copywrite Infringment. Don't worry though, I've already contacted one of the mods.
Hmmmm, opening up the site to lawsuit's by focusing on such THINGS is also interesting indeed, otherwise when being found in your words like this, and so why is it that you catch something so trivial but no one else does ?

Is it bigger than that, otherwise is it because you hate free speech, and you hate a platform that promotes it maybe ??

Are you here in protection of your ideologies and choices made in life (?), otherwise ideologies and choices that are being debated at times because of the encroachment of such things into other area's of life that might be opposed to certain things maybe ? If so make your best arguments for your ideologies and choices made in life, and respect other's when they make their counter arguments against them.

Always remember, that other's are also entitled to their own opinion's about not supporting certain ideologies, and for not supporting certain thought processes, and also for not agreeing with certain choice's in which strikes debate within the many circle's in America sometimes, but is it that you want them to either capitulate or be silenced maybe or are you just protecting the sites best interest now ? You mention the site as if it can be placed in a suit, although the member is the one that formulated the post, so why mention the site as if it is culpable when it is not ?

Nothing wrong with identity, as long as being a good American that obeys the law and respects one another remains intact. Having strict thoughts that favor any specific identity over another, and this without considering character first should always be rebuked, and such things should remain always illegal if against our moral codes and law's in which recognizes character first instead of one's physical identities or attributes. This is common sense. Now a tree shall be known by it's fruit's unless altered somehow. Deception is of the devil, and he is amplifying that fact today. Beware America..
I don't believe in hating another race or ethnicity simply based on skin color or religion or nationality, but I have no problem loving my own people and preferring to associate with my own kinsmen. Having a sense of racial and national pride is a natural instinct. You don't see lions hanging out with hyenas based on “character.” Lions hang out with lions based on heredity and genetics. I have no problem at all with being a lion.

When God created the various species, He literally stated that He created “kind after its own kind" and that what He created was "good." We already know that the blacks of BLM and that illegal Mexicans (and others slithering over the border) don't give two hoots about law and order.

Check out a site called "City Data." Type in the name of a high crime city. You will find that every high crime city has a high number of blacks. Type in the name of town or city with a low crime rate. You will see that the percentage of blacks is very low. This phenomenon is true all across America. We can no longer afford to live in fantasy land. The “melting pot” mentality is flawed and self-destructive.

Last edited:
$ 95,000 paid directly to Johnson himself ? How is that legal ?? I got no problem with Israel getting our help, but I'm not for any corruption being involved in the situation, otherwise if that's what this is.
I'd like to see Israel and/or Ukraine offering “help” to America one of these days. Is there any good reason why Americans (who are already in debt to the tune of more than 30 Trillion Dollars) should carry the financial burden of dealing with other nations' problems? Why is it my responsibility to get up at 4:30 every morning and go to work just to fund the problems of other nations when the border of my nation is wide open? Why should I fund the genocide of an entire people (in this case the Palestinians) rather than concern myself with America's Veterans?

America First!!

Forum List

Back