Political Cartoon

1707871118900.png

I don't believe in hating another race or ethnicity simply based on skin color or religion or nationality, but I have no problem loving my own people and preferring to associate with my own kinsmen. Having a sense of racial and national pride is a natural instinct. You don't see lions hanging out with hyenas based on “character.” Lions hang out with lions based on heredity and genetics. I have no problem at all with being a lion.

When God created the various species, He literally stated that He created “kind after its own kind" and that what He created was "good." We already know that the blacks of BLM and that illegal Mexicans (and others slithering over the border) don't give two hoots about law and order.

Check out a site called "City Data." Type in the name of a high crime city. You will find that every high crime city has a high number of blacks. Type in the name of town or city with a low crime rate. You will see that the percentage of blacks is very low. This phenomenon is true all across America. We can no longer afford to live in fantasy land. The “melting pot” mentality is flawed and self-destructive.
We aren't animal's, we are human beings that are a very unique and distinct being's that were created separate from the animal's. We can be brother's and sister's, mother's and father's, aunt's and uncle's, and even cousin's, and this is regardless of our color, our countries of origin, and regardless of any status in the multi-layered societies for which we live. Love conquers all....

Heck even though we aren't all kin, and because we are all human kind as it were like you said "we were created that way by our Creator", so it is that we can still have a kinship as human beings, and this regardless of the many different cultures, vulture's and character's we've had throughout the years. Focusing on the right compatible character's in order to build a good society is tough these days... Not too many good folks left !!!!!!

Forum List

Back