Political Cartoon

this has nothing to do with democrats or the left. Its simply trumps fraud catching up to him via our justice system.
Like I said, the Extortion of Donald Trump's money won't end well for the left. Everyone knows the history of this stuff, and what has transpired to this point, so if you on the left think that the people are so stupid as to not realize what has taken place, and for what has been in play since 2016 and before, then you are the ignorant ultimate cultist member.

Like I said, the Extortion of Donald Trump's money won't end well for the left. Everyone knows the history of this stuff, and what has transpired to this point, so if you on the left think that the people are so stupid as to not realize what has taken place, and for what has been in play since 2016 and before, then you are the ignorant ultimate cultist member.

It must so suck to be a vapid leftist like dud, who has no tools that are more affective than screeching "racist" and "fascist" at everyone who disagrees with him.

hnvjgeyxf5jc1.jpeg

recovering illegal obtained gains is no extortion, its recovery.

Forum List

Back