Political Cartoon

1713389022972.png

BREAKING: Democratic star Congressman Jamie Raskin humiliates MAGA Representative James Comer during an explosive Congressional hearing, tells him that he "needs therapy."

And he wasn't done there. This is one fiery exchange you can't afford to miss...

"You all have an obsession with Russia and Trump. It’s disturbing. You need therapy. You all need therapy. You need therapy, Mr. Raskin," said Comer during a hearing that was supposed to be about China.

"No, no you need therapy. You’re the one who’s involved with the deranged politician. Not me. Okay?" shot back Raskin. "I divorced myself from Donald Trump a long time ago. You're the one who needs to disentangle. need therapy."

During another stretch of the hearing, Raskin tore into Republicans for their sham impeachment inquiry into President Biden.

"Your impeachment investigation must identify a high crime or misdemeanor," said Raskin. "I'll tell you what Joe Biden did. He was a senator of the United States. Then, he wrote a book and he said he made the most money he ever made in his life, millions of dollars, on his book. And he gave a million dollars away to charity."

"That's what his family did?" asked an incredulous Comer, who has clearly been consuming too much Fox News. "That's why Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Romania, China, Russia. That's why they paid the Biden family money. Because Joe Biden wrote a book?"

"None of those governments paid anyone any money," said someone else in the chamber.

"Somebody needs therapy here," said Raskin. "But it's nobody on our side of the aisle."

At that point, Comer knew that he was losing the argument. Rather than go back and forth, he exploited his position as chairman of the committee and furiously banged his gavel to silence the room.

At another point in the proceedings, Raskin reprimanded Comer for intentionally mispronouncing his name as "Raskins."
"Let me start with this: my last name is Raskin. Okay? We've sat next to each other for more than a year, you don't have to add the 's,'" said Raskin.

Later, Raskin called Comer out directly for his entire party's mendacious attacks on Biden.

"You have not identified a single crime!" said Raskin. "What is the crime that you want to impeach Joe Biden for and keep this nonsense going? Why? What is the crime? Tell America right now. What is the crime."

"You're about to find out very soon," said Comer, who then failed to list any crimes.

The truth, of course, is that Republicans don't have any crimes to allege because Biden didn't actually commit any. This is all a cheap PR stunt to help Donald Trump. America won't fall for it.

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'MR RASKIN RANKING SEMDER MI RANKINOMEMBER MDI'

BREAKING: Donald Trump furiously lashes out at Jimmy Kimmel after the late night host brutally mocks him on TV — and then a confused Trump attacks Kimmel for something he didn't even do.

Trump's mind is falling apart at an alarming rate...

"Stupid Jimmy Kimmel, who still hasn’t recovered from his horrendous performance and big ratings drop as Host of The Academy Awards, especially when he showed he suffered from TDS, commonly known as TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME," wrote Trum…

May be an image of 2 people and the Oval Office

Forum List

Back