Political Cartoon

Keep it up, and when Trump is back in office he's going to show exactly how he can multi-task in order to run the country, and bring justice against the left for everything it has done to this country and it's people. A day of reckoning is coming, and now you all have possibly added assassination attempt to the list maybe ?
I said it here a while back that Trump best becareful, because the next thing is probably going to be something dangerously bad for which they might try. Well whatta ya know, thats exactly what happens !! The investigation continues..

Sounds like a polished answer, but not the real answer because labeling any group by blanketing them in an attack is lazy and wrong. No one suggest that you worship anyone, but rather that you use practical discernment whenever talking about the problem's that an individual or maybe more than one individual might be causing a group or maybe the individual(s) are influencing a group to do the wrong thing.

If so, then targeting the few with your words might actually help to save the rest of the group by showing them the error of their ways.
I use practical discernment when comparing the actions of the Khazars to regular people:
George Soros
iu

Mark Zuckerberg
iu

Harvey Weinstein
iu

Anthony Weiner
iu

Barbara Lerner
iu

Benjamin Netanyahu
iu

Jeff Zucker
iu

Madeleine Albright
iu

Gloria Allred
iu

Alejandro Mayorkas
iu

And the list could go on and on and on. You can have them all. None are the friend of a Constitutional USA.

I use practical discernment when comparing the actions of the Khazars to regular people:
George Soros
iu

Mark Zuckerberg
iu

Harvey Weinstein
iu

Anthony Weiner
iu

Barbara Lerner
iu

Benjamin Netanyahu
iu

Jeff Zucker
iu

Madeleine Albright
iu

Gloria Allred
iu

Alejandro Mayorkas
iu

And the list could go on and on and on. You can have them all. None are the friend of a Constitutional USA.

Who is a friend of "Constitutional USA"?

Most rich people will do anything they can to get what they want. The Constitution is something to be stretched and bent whenever they can.

Who is the protector of this? The voters? But the electoral system means the voters don't even really have this power. So the rich control everything and do whatever they like.

Forum List

Back