Political dirty tricks - disgusting

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Did someone help Clayton Kelly photograph Thad Cochran's wife in nursing home? Police investigating | gulflive.com

A magistrate in Mississippi has scheduled a preliminary hearing Thursday for a conservative Mississippi blogger who is accused of photographing the bedridden wife of Republican U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran without permission.

Kelly was arrested Friday on a charge of exploiting a vulnerable adult. He's accused of using an image of Cochran's wife, who suffers from dementia and has been in a nursing home since 2000, in an online video.

Police considering 'conspiracy' in Cochran video case

Clayton Kelly, the man accused of entering Sen. Thad Cochran's wife Rose's nursing home room and taking pictures which were posted to the internet, remains jailed on $100,000 bond after his initial appearance Sunday afternoon.

Judge Dale Danks told the court he was upholding Kelly's current bond, but scheduled a preliminary hearing for Thursday.

Kelly is charged with exploitation of a vulnerable adult after police said he gained access to St. Catherine's Village, a nursing home in Madison, and to Rose Cochran's room. He then allegedly took pictures of her that he posted on his blog, "Constitutional Clayton."

A representative of the Madison Police Department said there are other individuals in the case that they'd like to talk to "who might have been part of a conspiracy." At this point, police won't comment further, citing the ongoing investigation.

I hope they catch whoever is behind this.

Inexcusable.

"Exploitation of a vulnerable adult". Perhaps they should have charged Bill Clinton with the same thing.

You have no frikken clue what you're talking about.

Alzheimer's cannot be compared to consensual sex between adults.

Pssst - RWs ... READ the links.

(I'm giving you a gift here. Go for it.)

:deal:

Why would anyone feel the need to defend this scumbag?

It's not defending the scumbag himself, its preemptive defense against accusations that this scumbags actions were somehow sanctioned/approved or inspired by the Sentator's primary opponent, who happens to be a Tea Party guy.

So eventually we will get to the "Tea Party likes to spy on old ladies with Alzheimers" posts and suggestions.

It's not defending the scumbag himself, its preemptive defense against accusations that this scumbags actions were somehow sanctioned/approved or inspired by the Sentator's primary opponent, who happens to be a Tea Party guy.

So eventually we will get to the "Tea Party likes to spy on old ladies with Alzheimers" posts and suggestions.

You are the only person I've seen introducing that line of thought.

You are the only person I've seen introducing that line of thought.

I'm the only one explaining it. The pointing out of democratic malfeasance as a defense is a tu quo que version of what I am saying.

What's extremely weird is the "logic" behind it. Apparently, the "blogger" thinks that the video of the poor woman would motivate people to vote against Cochran on the "belief" that he needs to be in Miss taking care of her. The fact is the facility the poor woman is at gives better care than the vast majority of people receive either in nursing homes or private homes. The whole sorry episode evidences some very weird social beliefs with the blogger, and very possibly the entire McDaniels campaign.

But it's OK to for Obama to unseal Jack Ryan's divorce records

There is a STRONG possibility this was done by dimocrap scum.

Very strong. Very, very, very strong.

Think about it for a while.

That State is a Mail In State. 40% of the ballots had already been mailed in.

And the day before the election? What good is that going to do? About -- Next To None.

No, this was done by dimocrap scum in order to cripple the Republican Candidate in the General Election.

I'd almost bet money on it

What's extremely weird is the "logic" behind it. Apparently, the "blogger" thinks that the video of the poor woman would motivate people to vote against Cochran on the "belief" that he needs to be in Miss taking care of her. The fact is the facility the poor woman is at gives better care than the vast majority of people receive either in nursing homes or private homes. The whole sorry episode evidences some very weird social beliefs with the blogger, and very possibly the entire McDaniels campaign.

And the "logical" leap has been made as predicted by moi.

Look at the timing of the disclosure..... the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM airs the story within minutes of it coming out on another source?

Who has that kind of pull with the DISGSUTING FILTH in the LSM?

NOT Republicans.

Also consider that his opponent, as soon as they found out the video had been posted, they did everything they could do to get it removed.

This was done by dimocraps. No doubt about it

Yes, it's obvious that "Constitutional Clayton" needs to bone up on the Constitution.

I've often found that the people who yell and scream and wrap themselves in the Constitution are often the people who know the least about it.

Not sure about the motivations or the conspiracy that law enforcement is talking about, but this is just one bizarre little case.

This behavior is deplorable and I won't stand for it. As a member of the Tea Party, I am ashamed that we backed this guy. I hope they nail that dirtbag, whether he be a Republican, or a Democratic plant.

Whatever the case may be, I won't let loyalty to party subvert my sensibilities. This is not cool.

It should strike many of you quite hilarious that some that are calling this guy a scumbag for snapping a picture of the lady in a coma, (which I find unscrupulous). But corporationf taking advantage of young people(minors) and working them in tobacco fields is just ......so not okay.
Really!
:cuckoo:
Because it puts money into your pocket or whatever, its the okay and right thing to do.

Forum List

Back