political newcomer Michael Ackerman to primary longtime Rep Virginia Foxx, who is crazy like a fox, lets keep her in there for the entertainment value

• Banned
Job 1 is to get shed of all dems......She can go and be "entertaining" someplace else.
she is a Republican...this thread is about a Republican primary in a safe red seat, so literally has nothing to do with "dems"

she is a Republican...this thread is about a Republican primary in a safe red seat, so literally has nothing to do with "dems"
I know but from what I understand Ackermann may be the better choice. That and she's been around since 2005 and never saw a inside trade deal she did not take advantage of.

BTW.....Never count a seat as "safe". We need new folks in congress to work against the dems, she's one of those "my friends across the isle" types.

• Banned
I know but from what I understand Ackermann may be the better choice. That and she's been around since 2005 and never saw a inside trade deal she did not take advantage of.

BTW.....Never count a seat as "safe". We need new folks in congress to work against the dems, she's one of those "my friends across the isle" types.
you should be more worried about this headline

"The Dem firewall: Incumbents raise big bucks last quarter against opponents"

• Banned
I'm not the least bit worried. The dems are done in the House and most likely in the Senate.
but i know Biden has you shaking in your boots after he proved he has his eye on the ball by banning menthol-flavored cigars

/sarcasm

Forum List

Back